Drive back the Flame - The grind of all grinds

90 Night Elf Druid
Why have Blizzard brought back this grind for rep type quest? Just curious....

....Not that I am complaning, I actually really enjoy it. I think its the first time I've actually joined a team of other players on my server to actually achieve something quest wise in ages!

Just curious as to why Blizzard decided to implement this now and not earlier in MoP?

Ty :)
Reply Quote
tbh it is your choice to 'grind' it, you actually get daily rep from the 'kill 20 elites' quest, its your choice if you wanna suppliment that with killing cows outside of the 20 kills. - personally i just do the daily, and kill about 5 cows (they take ages to kill compared to other elites) to fulfil some of the elite criteria
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
AMG
I agree about it being fun. I haven't played before MoP so I don't know how it was in the "gold ol' days" but farming rep, especially in Ordon Sanctuary, where you're not fighting so hard to actually tag something, is fun. Until someone pulls a few Kilnmasters and a Priest...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]