Burden of Eternity!

90 Blood Elf Paladin
I have killed like 200 rares but the only Burdens I've gotten have been from the Archiereus quest and the 100% drop chance chest.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
17, what? I've had 2 lol
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Isn't there a 100% chance chest of a burden that you can get by literally killing yourself from falling into the Ordos area outside of the world boss section and spawn by the spirit healer near Ordos and just walk around to the chest to loot the burden? For those lacking a legendary cloak that is.

Anyhow only had one so far, used it on my helm. I hate the stats though. Ruined my hit cap even more.
Edited by Nerzarn on 23/09/2013 12:45 BST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Yes plz, make them BoA. I have 7 useless burdens in my bags now.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
BOA would be good as i have many chars that could benefit from the 12 that i have on my warlock :/
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
it would be nice to have it boa, but.. you have 17 burdens, just be happy about it, some have 0
Edited by Mlgdk on 23/09/2013 14:37 BST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
it would be nice to have it boa, but.. you have 17 burdens, just be happy about it, some have 0

How can some have 0???

anyone can get 2.. easy

Blazning Chest 100% drop just take albatross.

and the Quest you get once Honored kill that rare you spawn 100%

anyone can get 2 on each char.. having 0 just means they havent done quest or looted the chest. witch are in the space where cloak arthen needed..

But this is not a Post of me beeing Lucky.. as I dont see it as luck having some Useless burdens.

and Others finde em useless aswell its about em beeing BoS when it would be better if they was BoA like the armor tokens from timeless isle.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Lootet 2 from the ship, 1 from embermaw, 1 from hulon, 1 from blazing chest, 1 from the quest (requiring honord)
A Total of 6
Had to sell 2 Items because of stupid stats (who need 'of the Unerring' anyway).
could most likely buy one for 50.000 Timeless coins soon if I want. First 50.000 coins used for the trinket.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Lootet 2 from the ship, 1 from embermaw, 1 from hulon, 1 from blazing chest, 1 from the quest (requiring honord)
A Total of 6
Had to sell 2 Items because of stupid stats (who need 'of the Unerring' anyway).
could most likely buy one for 50.000 Timeless coins soon if I want. First 50.000 coins used for the trinket.

so its not only me there get some :) but using 50k for a burden is kinda stupid would be better of trying your luck with chests (keys) but then agian is a gamble
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
got 1 from acherius of flame guy as a drop
got 1 from the grotto
got 1 from blazing chest in sanctuary

some people are just more lucky.. like a friend of mine who has

1 ordos kill: warforged shoulders
4 flex bosses : 3 pieces of loot
6 normal boss kills : 3 pieces of loot

RNG is a bless for some, it's a bi-ch for others..
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
This guy is right, when I am farming rep by killing mobs burdens have a chance to drop, so all it does is sit in my bag and it won't even be used.
Make them boa
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
A Total of 6

so its not only me there get some :) but using 50k for a burden is kinda stupid would be better of trying your luck with chests (keys) but then agian is a gamble

I think after the hotfix from September 12 http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/10060445/Hotfixes_f%C3%BCr_Patch_54_-_20_September-19_09_2013
Reduced the chance for Burdens of Eternity to drop from Kukuru's Caches.

it is better to buy the burdon directly, there are enough people who burned 50k of timeless coins only getting 496 tokens + pets
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
If you have 17 in such a short period of time then they obviously need to nerf the droprate. Thanks for pointing it out.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
17 my !@#$. That's all I have to say on the matter.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Most rares killed 40-50 times now did i received 2 pets and 2 vanity item for the ac. This speaking rare mob drops not the farm me elites stuff. But burdens 6! i`m using them for ohwait nothing anymore. 1 chest, 1 qeust and 6 mobs..... Not even using them anymroe and out of pity using them to get rid of my ofspec (tank atm) 502 tier gear...

This rng is a joke.

Edit: And to be safe even on my tankspec they are useless since shoudlers and head have perfect stats + tier. Rest are hands down from 530+ so useless to gamble on. So yes i would like an alternative spending method.
Edited by Lightgoddess on 26/09/2013 03:28 BST
Reply Quote
17?!

Do you even take bathroom breaks? xD
Reply Quote
17 my !@#$. That's all I have to say on the matter.

No, it's possible.

Someone I know got 8 in about 3 days.
Reply Quote
If you have 17 in such a short period of time then they obviously need to nerf the droprate. Thanks for pointing it out.

No, these are people who have a) got really lucky and/or b) play WAY too much.

My only issue with it is it made the LFR gear more-or-less obselete, for many players (including many "casuals"), before it was even released.
Edited by Tigemma on 26/09/2013 05:01 BST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I've never even got one yet and I spend quite a bit of time on the Isle. o.0
Edited by Loonaría on 26/09/2013 05:01 BST
Reply Quote
I've never even got one yet and I spend quite a bit of time on the Isle. o.0

Get the guaranteed one from the blazing chest in the Ordon Sanctuary - not the bit you need the cloak for, the courtyard to the West.

Also, get honored with the Emperor and you get another guaranteed one for killing a rare.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]