Stuck 90% Loading screen. #2

(Locked)

Hello everyone,

We're aware of the issue and currently looking into it.
Thank you for your reports!

7 Hours ago this was and nothing since... just pathetic
90 Night Elf Druid
I actually managed to log back in, only to still be in the instance and get dc'd again while in the loading screen to leave...
90 Tauren Paladin
This might well be the end of the world....of warcraft..
This might well be the end of the world....of warcraft..

Im okay with that as long as they keep the forums up ha in having more fun on here that i have had on WoW in a long time
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Blizzard should give us some compensation for this. I mean we pay them to play this game but how can we play when we can't login?
90 Troll Druid
us servers were fine, and nobody cares about eu
83 Undead Warlock
I just had this strange feeling that I'm able to log in now, so I started wow, entered my password, clicked my character and the blue bar did.........................................not reach the end.
88 Human Warrior
Ive not been any further than 90% and music stop, i disabled all addons, and that didn't help tried all 3 chars and I'm on magtheridon and I'm about to use the exe

EDIT: just making me more jealous about gta5 and even more excited about skyrim online IF they make it what i think they will
Edited by Glabber on 22/09/2013 04:57 BST
Blizzard should give us some compensation for this. I mean we pay them to play this game but how can we play when we can't login?

I think they should at least give us our Professions daily research that we have missed
90 Gnome Death Knight

Ive played since vanilla :P there has been numerous times they had issues like this and never compesated it... dont think they are about to start now :P

But i agree :) would be a nice thing for them to do after all these years :P
83 Undead Warlock
Ive not been any further than 90% and music stop, i disabled all addons, and that didn't help tried all 3 chars and I'm on magtheridon and I'm about to use the exe

cause the problem is on their end
let's go for the 200 pages guys! gogogo
13 Gnome Warrior
Looks like they pulled the plug!
Come again? When I tried to post in this thread again about your total lack of customer respect, I received this error: This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

I insist on Blizzard respecting my EU citizen legal rights but you guys are just ignoring these rights and you do not even have the decency to reply to any questions?

This is not acceptable at all by any means. As you may remember, I am willing and able to contact our EC to impose my civil rights.

Arnoud van Tuin

Hello everyone,

We're aware of the issue and currently looking into it.
Thank you for your reports!

Last and only reply from Blizzard, 7 hours ago... So we, paying customers aren't worth <beep> to them... They also do not allow complaints via their own resources...

I tried:

HTTP Status 500 - Request processing failed; nested exception is java.lang.NullPointerException

type Exception report

message Request processing failed; nested exception is java.lang.NullPointerException

description The server encountered an internal error that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

exception

org.springframework.web.util.NestedServletException: Request processing failed; nested exception is java.lang.NullPointerException
org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.processRequest(FrameworkServlet.java:894)
org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.doGet(FrameworkServlet.java:778)
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:621)
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:728)
com.blizzard.tassadar.client.filter.ClientFilter.doFilter(ClientFilter.java:282)
org.springframework.web.filter.DelegatingFilterProxy.invokeDelegate(DelegatingFilterProxy.java:346)
org.springframework.web.filter.DelegatingFilterProxy.doFilter(DelegatingFilterProxy.java:259)
com.blizzard.util.filter.WelcomeFilter.doFilter(WelcomeFilter.java:31)
org.springframework.security.web.access.channel.ChannelProcessingFilter.doFilter(ChannelProcessingFilter.java:144)
org.springframework.web.filter.DelegatingFilterProxy.invokeDelegate(DelegatingFilterProxy.java:346)
org.springframework.web.filter.DelegatingFilterProxy.doFilter(DelegatingFilterProxy.java:259)
org.springframework.web.filter.CharacterEncodingFilter.doFilterInternal(CharacterEncodingFilter.java:88)
org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(OncePerRequestFilter.java:76)
org.tuckey.web.filters.urlrewrite.UrlRewriteFilter.doFilter(UrlRewriteFilter.java:404)

root cause

java.lang.NullPointerException

note The full stack trace of the root cause is available in the Apache Tomcat/7.0.40 logs.

email, also no response. Perhaps it is time to contact the EC again, this did work before to get a reply from Blizzard about my EU citizen legal rights.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
And yet we have 110pages of posts and still no response from Blizzard. In breaking news they say "Please follow @blizzardCSEU_EN on twitter to get further updates." but last update was posted 7 hours ago. I'm so disappointed of this.
3 Gnome Mage
It would have been OK if they kept us updated, but it has been 7 hours since. I really miss playing on the US servers, where they are way more considerate to their customers.

I guess it has to do with Blizzard EU being located in France... We all know what French people are known for.
1 Human Priest
22/09/2013 04:57Posted by Wodric

Ive played since vanilla :P there has been numerous times they had issues like this and never compesated it... dont think they are about to start now :P

But i agree :) would be a nice thing for them to do after all these years :P

I got numerous ''One day exempt'' free days in my payment history, most of them during the Wrath period, so saying they never did anything is lying, one of thise exempts was even 3 days long.

People just always think they are entitled to everything for free for even 10 seconds of downtime, here's a hint : instead of always scrolling through the boring text and click accept read it next time and notice u don't get to demand jack all before x amount of downtime is reached.

my toon has been on the mogushan palace loading screen for 6 hours now, it sucks but that's life.
HA HA HA turning my char around on the character screen making noises like im playing PMSL i need sleep
90 Night Elf Hunter
If Blizzard have nothing to update us on what exactly do people want them to say.

"We are working on the issue" over and over

We have been informed that they know there is an issue and are working on it.

I understand that patience is something long since forgotten but maybe people could start to remember that patience is a virtue.

Remember that the Blizzard team are as human as you and should be treated with the same respect you expect from them.

Do we want an update - duh - yes. An indication of how long, without guaranteeing, would be good, so we're not hanging around trying to login every five or ten minutes. You're really laid back. Do you work for Blizz?
This thread is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]