About Titan Runestone.

90 Orc Hunter
So, my question is: Does Titan Runestone's now in 5.4 drop from the 6 FIRST bosses in ToT (LFR,Normal or HC) ? I know that they drop from 6 last bosses & the 8 first in SoO, but was wondering is it possible now to get from the 6 first bosses in ToT?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
No, Only from Last 6 in ToT as usual and the first 8 is SoO (You probably already know this, but saying it anyway: You can get stones from Siege LFR or normal (only one mode of lfr or normal) AND flex) in the same reset.

So in total you have 8 + 8 + 5 + Lei shen, That's 21 bosses + Lei Shen that have a chance to drop Runestones, And pretty sure SoO bosses have a really high drop chance as almost everyone i know, Myself included are getting them really often.
Edited by Skyswíft on 27/09/2013 22:09 BST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Lei shen got a 100% drop chance on them, also do Sha of pride in seige.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
So what you mean is that it's not possible to get the Runestones in LFR, Flex and Normal same reset? that makes it to 5+6+8+Lei Shen = 20?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
No, Only from Last 6 in ToT as usual and the first 8 is SoO (You probably already know this, but saying it anyway: You can get stones from Siege LFR or normal (only one mode of lfr or normal) AND flex) in the same reset.

So in total you have 8 + 8 + 5 + Lei shen, That's 21 bosses + Lei Shen that have a chance to drop Runestones, And pretty sure SoO bosses have a really high drop chance as almost everyone i know, Myself included are getting them really often.

Pure lies.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
he means:

Last 6 ToT: 6
First 8 SoO normal or LFR: 8
First 8 SoO flex: 8

So 21 chances + 1 guarenteed from lei shen
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
he means:

Last 6 ToT: 6
First 8 SoO normal or LFR: 8
First 8 SoO flex: 8

So 21 chances + 1 guarenteed from lei shen

Actually that's not correct.

Last 6 ToT = 5 chances + 1 Lei Shen (+1 guaranteed from Ra-Den if you manage to do that)
First 8 SoO normal or LFR = 7 chances + 1 Sha of Pride
First 8 SoO Flexi = 7 chances + 1 Sha of Pride

So 19 chances + 3 guaranteed + 1 guaranteed from Ra-Den
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
23/10/2013 15:00Posted by Doora
So 19 chances + 3 guaranteed + 1 guaranteed from Ra-Den

Wait, it's possible to get Titan Runestone from Flex, even if you have already cleared LFR?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
is this confirmed?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
No, flex/normal/lfr share drop chance
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
23/10/2013 20:17Posted by Líoo
No, flex/normal/lfr share drop chance

As I thought... ...oh well, I'm not going to bother to collect Flex team then.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Today I ran 1st wing SoO LFR. A Titan Runestone dropped from the Sha. I just ran it on flex, no runestone.

It seems LFR and flex at least share a runestone drop lockout.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
it did work for secrets
Reply Quote
There is a chance that you might get loot from bosses that you havent looted a quest item in other lockouts... Well while I was gathering the secrets of the empire , i went to tot with lfr and then normal... and i looted secrets in both of them but from different bosses... The same might happen with the Titan things
Edited by Aggrònor on 23/10/2013 21:45 BST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
23/10/2013 21:44Posted by Aggrònor
There is a chance that you might get loot from bosses that you havent looted a quest item in other lockouts...

Oh Jesus.

So many comments stating two (or more) statements on this kind of matters. Guess I'll go and find that Siege of Orgrimmar Flexible group tomorrow and see if any of the first three bosses there drop the Titan Runestone.

Would save an week's waiting if any of them would drop that final item.
Reply Quote
Never happened to me with the titan item but it happened twice with the empire item ...So you never know... I might be just unlucky
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
23/10/2013 21:58Posted by Aggrònor
I might be just unlucky

Yeah well, talking about being unlucky.

New week and reset, I'm at 8/12 Titan Runestones. 12 possible bosses in Looking For Raid -tool; Throne of Thunder and Siege of Orgrimmar. Queued up for all four wings, ended up to group who's at Primordius and got one Titan Runestone. Continued my hunt, eventually I had killed every single boss expect two first in Siege of Orgrimmar and I was at 11/12 and of course neither of them dropped it.

12 bosses (+2 guaranteed) and I managed to get only one random drop Titan Runestone. I was so sure on Tuesday evening that on next week I'll finish my bloody RNG quests but seems not...
Reply Quote
Exactly the same as me... Its just luck... A friend of mine got 10 stones in one week...
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Exactly the same as me... Its just luck... A friend of mine got 10 stones in one week...

10 in 1 week? that's BS, the dropchance on those things is insanely low, unless blizzard was watching him do the raids for that week and made it 100% just for him .. so unfair, these quests.. grindfest to the max, every time, the fking week you have to wait, it's pissing everyone off, and i already have to catch up ..
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
So much rage! fresh week and i was at 6/12 runestones. did all my lfr bosses and now im on 11/12 amg! torture or what ?!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]