Balance Druid Raiding - Force of Nature or Incarnation

86 Troll Druid
Hi ,which of these does more damage on single target bosses in raids, Force of Nature or Incarnation? thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
At max level using Force of nature correctly will get you more dps. That is with Nature's grace and/or legendary meta gem proc + int procs. Incarnation+Dream of cenarius is the choice for multi target fights.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I would say that u should go with force of nature and heart of the wild ofc,
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I think it depends on the boss. Here are my personal choices in my progression so far:
Force of Nature - Immerseus, Sha of Pride, Iron Juggernaut, Malkorok, Thok.
Incarnation - Fallen Protectors, Norushen, Galakras, Dark Shamans, General Nazgrim, Spoils of Pandaria.
Please note I have taken DoC 100% of the time so far on these bosses.

Rule of thumb seems to be - Incarnation mutli-target, FoN single target
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Funsams just seems to be repeating Feralica, but I guess the boss breakdown can be a useful guideline. DoC only beats HotW on definite multitarget fights though, HotW might even still win if we're only talking 2 targets.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
DoC only beats HotW on definite multitarget fights though

In my experience DoC has beaten HotW by a large amount every time I have tested my DPS. All of these tests have been self-buffed against a single raiding dummy though. Obviously, however, with it being a single target test I have to question if HotW does come out ahead. It may be something that depends on gear, and I'll test it out again at some point to see if anything has changed. Last time DoC was ahead of HotW by 5-10k no matter what tier 4 I used though.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
I think you should choose what you prefer.

Personally though I pick Incarnation and stack it with Nature's Vigil for high burst because I like to stack CD's. Nature's Vigil also helps out with healing a little bit during healing demanding situations.
Edited by Pacho on 13/10/2013 15:17 BST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I think you should choose what you prefer.

Personally though I pick Incarnation and stack it with Nature's Vigil for high burst because I like to stack CD's. Nature's Vigil also helps out with healing a little bit during healing demanding situations.

Depends on gear really but personally my best bursts always come from FoN+HotW. The treants hit like crazy with pot and trinkets+synapse springs. Imo only reason to pick NV ever is for the healing effect it gives but only when there isn't some specific part on that fight where you could have your Hotw Tranq up.

Only boss so far in this tier where i've used NV was Sha of pride heroic which we 1 healed and i wanted to have more healing going on in more constant way rather than one big heal.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]