Burden of Eternity

90 Pandaren Monk
Why oh why are you not Bind on Account? :c I have 8-9 sitting in my bags and I cant even use them.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Its an interesting point. Make them BoA, and then alts can get 535 gear without ever leaving the shrine, which seems a bit off (they already get 496 gear from the boa armor) but the drop rate of them is low enough that it doesn't really seem worth farming them on an alt.

Not sure what the best solution is but they seem to be a bit stuck in between two stools at the moment.
Reply Quote
i got 4 on my paladin that are no use now,got 2 left on my druid and sadly 6 on my priest who never needed them!!!

wouldve been nice to send them to up and coming alts because im not sure the timeless isle will geel like fun in a few more months
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Yeah, those burdens could be BoA and those ilvl 496 armor tokens tradeable, since I have bias on what I have gotten and what I need ...

Also mechanic to change those random enchantments on this new timeless gear would be great, although it could be costly since some are just straight annoying...

Yeah, I know I would be running around in of the faultline gear reforged into hit/expertise I need, but meh, this late expansion it would ease getting on raids etc...
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
What has to change is:

1) More usses for burden besides upgrading or selling for 5g..... No boa though.
2) get rid of the single stat items!

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/runetotem/Destruct/simple

See head. Lucky with it but would have rather had hit/mastery head but still usefull as fire.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/runetotem/Yeung/simple

See 12/09/2013 belt its so bad i`m still using my 502!
Edited by Lightgoddess on 04/10/2013 22:52 BST
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Yeah, make burdens BOA and ensure people have absolutely nothing to do (outside of 'real' raiding) after a few days and LFR an even bigger waste of time than it already is, reward-wise, increasing the queue times to 2 hours (from 1).

Can't see Blizz going for it?

But, you never know - they ruined LFR already, so they might.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Well...
Totaly aggre.
Make them account bound.

I dont want to have .
Lfr<Flex<Normal...

Already now got bored and since i cannot proceed because Lfr is hell.
I mean i spend 5 hours with 20+ wipes just 2 end up with Gold only>>
I dont have any problem with rng of getting item but the stupidity in lfr right now is over 9000.
Making the desire to play less and less..

This is not gear up..is likely... Alt qq<Other game>
Likely i'm not gonna touch...my alt's for a lot of time making this patch especially...within 1 month...already over...
Edited by Kaywarrior on 05/10/2013 22:45 BST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Monk

This. So much this.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
05/10/2013 23:01Posted by Voodoomonk

This. So much this.

Or allowing to upgrade already "opened item" with Burden.
Than you know what are you getting after upgrade and can chose item which to upgrade.

I have opened ton of items so far (they vendor for much higher as item than as token and I do not have alts to send them to) and 80% of them were horrible single stat items. But some were actually items with nice 2 secondary stats so upgrading them to 535 would give actually very good item specially in slots where usually there is no gems or where only rare items have gem.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
06/10/2013 08:49Posted by Maauru

This. So much this.

Or allowing to upgrade already "opened item" with Burden.
Than you know what are you getting after upgrade and can chose item which to upgrade.

I have opened ton of items so far (they vendor for much higher as item than as token and I do not have alts to send them to) and 80% of them were horrible single stat items. But some were actually items with nice 2 secondary stats so upgrading them to 535 would give actually very good item specially in slots where usually there is no gems or where only rare items have gem.

Yeah I did notice also that some opened items are really bad and not too interested in farming tons of timeless coins to get gear I want...
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
Is it really not that obvious to you why burdens are not account wide? Someone with a lot of level 90s could easily send the number in question to their main in the form of burdens and literally within seconds have a ton of 535 gear, bypassing LFR and when upgraded, flex- assuming of course that they have the legendary cloak.

Consider timeless gear a quick way to get your alts gear and consider upgraded timeless gear via the use of a burden to be a stepping stone between LFR and Flex via grinding.

The only sort of "raider" I would assume that honestly care about this change is the sort of person who will never step foot in flex and will constantly farm LFR for gear and only LFR for gear- after all, if you do flex every week it's bound to be replaced nonetheless.
Edited by Sonzo on 07/10/2013 21:29 BST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]