LFM Honor Farming - Krasarang Wilds (Rare Spawns)

90 Human Warlock
I'm looking for people on specifically low population (Won't be accepting realms that are full / frequently locked) realms to grind honor from the 3 horde champions in Domination Point (Krasarang Wilds) each kill yields 275 honor with the guild honor buff.

The spawn timer for these rares are 30 - 60 minutes and we will be killing them on each server as they spawn, granted no one else is farming them on the server's we have.
I will only accept 1 person from each server, taking 2 from the same server make's it awkward and yields less honor.

There is no gear requirement other than being 90 to do this. Alts are of course welcome. Any spec is welcome, these mobs can be killed easily by 1/2 dps but more is of course quicker
Typically with no interrupts and a full party it takes only a few hours to grind full Tyrannical gear on any char.

Add my Btag @ GruaigRua#2831 and leave a note with the name of your server.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]