cannot change in Helm of the Cursed Protector LFR

90 Dwarf Hunter
why i cannot ask a question at help in game ??

why i cannot change Helm of the Cursed Protector for a itiem from looking for raid ???
Reply Quote
MVP - CS
90 Blood Elf Mage
Nyshae, I believe that he has the Token Helmet of LFR and he is asking why he cannot swap it for a suitable helmet.

@Greatshini, are you sure that the item you're trying to swap for is marked as "LFR" and swappable for a Token?
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
90 Night Elf Monk
Which vendor are you looking at to swap the item if what you mean is what Saneko said? Apart from whether it's tagged as LFR or not - are you getting any error or are you just not seeing the item?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Cursed protector shall be changed at either Temple of Nizuao or Isle of Thunder, shouldn't be? Aren't you trying the vendor in Shrine?
Reply Quote
Customer Service
why i cannot ask a question at help in game ??

What was preventing you Greatshini?

why i cannot change Helm of the Cursed Protector for a itiem from looking for raid ???

Did the community answers above help you Greatshini? If not, please be a little more descriptive when posting about the issue.

Thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
I got the answer. Had the same problem myself. *lol* When you talk to Blizziks and his trade window opens, you probably put your mouse over his "helm of the cursed protector", ´cause the item in your bag is named that as well. You should put your mouse over "Headguard of the unblinking vigil", and THEN you can trade. :) Don´t know why it is like that. Very confusing! Have no experience from this before. /Regards, Geezana
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]