Headless Horseman won't appear in Goldshire.

90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I've waited for over 30 minutes since i took the quest "Stop the fires!" Which as far as i know SHOULD trigger him to come, though aftr waiting for more than 30 minutes i've realized that he doesn't actually spawn... So eh, can anyone explain why this is happening?? Or am I the only one who've experienced this so far??
Reply Quote
MVP - WoW, Diablo III
90 Draenei Shaman
21/10/2013 18:52Posted by Kaélos
i took the quest "Stop the fires!" Which as far as i know SHOULD trigger him to come

I don't believe so, with the amount of people doing the quest there would be non stop multiple spawnings. I believe you will find he is on a timer.
Reply Quote
Well, more than 30 min timer or..?
Reply Quote
MVP - WoW, Diablo III
90 Draenei Shaman
21/10/2013 18:58Posted by Kaélos
Well, more than 30 min timer or..?

I'm afraid I do not know, I do know he was flying around Goldshire on my realm for over 20 minutes yesterday! I got bored waiting for the pumpkin to smash and went off to a raid :P

If I recall correctly, last year, the orphan matron by the bucket will tell you when he is due soon.
Edited by Shammoz on 21/10/2013 19:18 BST
Reply Quote
Well, i hope he'll spawn soon, or if there is a bug then i hope blizz fixes it :)
Reply Quote
MVP - CS
90 Pandaren Mage
Can you try abandoning and retaking the quest?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Doesn't he come every hour on the hour?
(Did my sentence even make sense? too tired...)
Reply Quote
MVP - CS
90 Blood Elf Mage
Actually, the way I remember it was that you would get a quest there at the town, then had to put out fires. If you do it correctly and put out all the fires he would spawn and you could kill him.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I think the time varies as to what time of the day it is. I've seen him every 10 minutes some days and others every half hour
Reply Quote
MVP - CS
90 Draenei Priest
The horseman comes automatically and lights all the fires. It's only when they're all out that he lands on the ground.

I remember a few years ago there was a problem with this and, every so often, we had to ask someone to give him a boot up the backside to appear. In fact, we had a thread just for that purpose. It hasn't happened for several years, though, so I doubt it's the same thing.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
The Horseman spawns as soon as someone picks up the daily quest about putting out the fires.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]