Realm merge

90 Human Warrior
We’re kicking off the Connected Realms implementation here in Europe, and below you can see a list of the first realms to be connected. We don’t yet have a specific date for when these connections will occur, but we’ll provide another update once we do.

Realm Connections:
Hakkar and Emeriss

anyone from Hakkar? How's the H:A ratio on your realm?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Happy to hear about the merge :) hope it'll be balanced
Reply Quote
We don’t yet have a specific date for when these connections will occur

great ...in blizzard time this will happen in ..... like 2 years or so
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Well at least we get some sort of a special attitude after all, in 2 years time we'll be the first eu realm to be merged, all 10 active allies may rejoice... xD
Reply Quote
Well at least we get some sort of a special attitude after all, in 2 years time we'll be the first eu realm to be merged, all 10 active allies may rejoice... xD

special merge with a realm that has 0 active ppl soooooo special , i hope this is just a "test" run with low risk of upset , cause merging a low populated realm with a realm with no population SEEMS THE WAY TO GO *thumbs up*
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
"The first set of EU Connected realms is going live today and it looks like the next batch will be coming next week!"
Crushridge and Emeriss/Hakkar
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
"The first set of EU Connected realms is going live today and it looks like the next batch will be coming next week!"
Crushridge and Emeriss/Hakkar

While that may be true mate, It seems Crushridge was/is just as bad in terms of population as hakkar was/is. I'm personally giving it a while longer before I decide what I'm going to do but I'd like to see Blizz merge us (Emeriss, Hakkar, Crushridge) with a medium population as the fourth realm if they follow the same configuration as the US realms have, Might actually get an active community and economy that way.

Either way it's a step in the right direction that could solve a lot of in-game and forum issues that people have voiced concerns over for a very long time. Feel free to hop on emeriss and chat if you want mate :)
Reply Quote
40 Dwarf Hunter
They have said that every server will have a playable player base again after connection is done it will be at minimum a medium server:) Probably also more balance realms.
Don't be surprised after the 3th maybe 7 more will come in usa already are with 4 realms they will continue until player base is healthy.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/10311881332

Bud 3th wont help emeriss alot:P think there is one guild

http://www.wowprogress.com/gearscore/eu/crushridge

Now you see Emeriss is not that bad after all:P hord where wright Sethlaw :P

edit: They are taking slow I believe there are several bugs wright now and taking low populated realms because of that the smoother it goes the bigger the realms they will take to merge!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/10343864298 first 2 post
Edited by Herben on 25/10/2013 19:48 BST
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Thanks for merging us with a low realm. Now we have 20 players instead of 10!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]