AD Forum Posters Alignment Chart

25 Dwarf Warrior
http://i890.photobucket.com/albums/ac106/TopHatsaur/ADAlignmentChart_zpscdaf5f67.png
Reply Quote
72 Goblin Hunter
Shikoradoro chaotic evil?

uwotm8?
Edited by Nazgel on 20/10/2013 10:58 BST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
Blasphemy! I should be the one who's chaotic evil, not that pathetic 'Doro'! Hmph!

Hrothgarr lawful evil xD
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
I like the symmetry in terms of colours.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Chaotic neutral? That's pretty close to my own character, heh.

I like the symmetry in terms of colours.

There's one more Alliance character than Horde character. We'll have to do something about that.
Reply Quote
Fyne ought to be True Neutral.
Halthrakk seems more Neutral Good than Chaotic Good, imo.
Mister Valdanyr is definitely Chaotic Neutral
Balop feels more Chaotic Good, imo. He has such a "benevolent" outlook it's obvious he was simply "misunderstood".
Elenthas feels more True Neutral to me, rational and constructive without being zealous.
Shikoradoro's alignment is fairly apt.

Alas, I don't recognize the rest, hence I can't comment on their placing. But -very- few on AD forums qualifies as "Good" - not even Fyne or Elenthas, both of which seem more Neutral than Good.
If you abuse the alignment chart in terms of their ability of constructive on-topic posting, however, I might actually agree with most of it. Balop ought to be more Lawful Neutral, though, same for Hrothgarr, which leaves the "Evil" as Shikoradoro's domain, of which he is the sovereign.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
Didn't you read the other thread? Elenthas was definitely True Neutral.

There's one more Alliance character than Horde character. We'll have to do something about that.

Wortwound as neutral Pandaren poster?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warlock
Switch True Neutral with Chaotic Evil and Neutral Evil with Lawful Evil.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
How..Horth is Lawfull Evil?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Wortwound as neutral Pandaren poster?

Sounds good.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
I dunno why people are questioning Hroth's Lawful Evil status. That seemed to fit pretty well to me.
Reply Quote
72 Human Warlock
http://i890.photobucket.com/albums/ac106/TopHatsaur/ADAlignmentChart_zpscdaf5f67.png

Are you trying to say that the Alliance are more evil than the Horde? Oh em gee! Favourtism!

I dunno why people are questioning Hroth's Lawful Evil status. That seemed to fit pretty well to me.

I would say that if Hroth is evil that it's a cross between Lawful and Chaotic myself. While primarily he would fit the Lawful type he also seems to enjoy and fans the chaos he causes on the forums which is a Chaotic Evil thing rather than a Lawful one.
Reply Quote
55 Dwarf Death Knight
Come on - I'm definitely Lawful Chaotic Neutral.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
Damn it, Wrenlock.
Reply Quote
55 Dwarf Death Knight
Every post I make with this character spikes the view number.

:)
Reply Quote
No Grelind or Saphitia?

And here I was, thinking Wrenlock or Willotree or Shonn would be there to.

#leftout
Edited by Rénwyn on 20/10/2013 12:22 BST
Reply Quote
99 Orc Warrior
halt should be chaotic evil.
Reply Quote
I would probably fit into chaotic neutral, even though Lerrance is neutral good.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
son i am disappoint
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]