Northrend flying skill

(Locked)

90 Human Death Knight
There's no way to obtain it anymore before lvl74, without having someone summon you to Dalaran?
85 Human Death Knight
Nope, the only was is to go to Dalaran and buy it yourself.
90 Troll Shaman
I believe you can also buy it now in the starting zone, atleast i'm rather sure i bought it on my hunter alt a while ago in borean tundra.
85 Orc Death Knight
If I'm not mistaken, you can learn the skill from any flying trainer at level 68 for 500 gold. It does not have to be the one in Dalaran though.
If I'm not mistaken, you can learn the skill from any flying trainer at level 68 for 500 gold. It does not have to be the one in Dalaran though.

Yeah this. I know for a fact you can buy it from Warsong Hold in Borean Tundra and im quite sure that faction discount also applies to it. So you might be lucky and get it for 400 ish if you are exhaulted with them.

Figures are guesstimates because I haven't bought cold weather flying for a while now. But you can definately get it from Warsong Hold.

Oh and... you can always just buy a portal to Dalaran :)
[quote]I know for a fact you can buy it from Warsong Hold in Borean Tundra and im quite sure that faction discount also applies to it. So you might be lucky and get it for 400 ish if you are exhaulted with them.

This.

You will get a faction discount, but not from your Horde Expedition reputation. The reputation that gives the discount is Orgrimmar.
You can actually learn it at lvl 68 from any riding trainer.
86 Draenei Hunter
09/11/2010 09:26Posted by Bauertehmage

Yeah this. I know for a fact you can buy it from Warsong Hold in Borean Tundra and im quite sure that faction discount also applies to it. So you might be lucky and get it for 400 ish if you are exhaulted with them.

Figures are guesstimates because I haven't bought cold weather flying for a while now. But you can definately get it from Warsong Hold.

Oh and... you can always just buy a portal to Dalaran :)

You can buy CW flying in Honor Hold in the Outlands too.
90 Human Warlock
04/01/2013 17:42Posted by Tiarama
You can buy CW flying in Honor Hold in the Outlands too.

The first post was over 2 YEARS AGO and was accurate at the time, now 2 YEARS LATER it's different, don't post here.
Forum Moderator
Locking old thread recently revived. Irrelevant discussion to current content.
This thread is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]