Malkorok.. Fix

90 Tauren Druid
I Notice that on Malkorok normal/hc. the Druid Heal Wild growth still works as normal always targets the Lowes HP player.

Please Fix this or something. should be.

Phase 1 Wild growth Targets Lowest Shield. not HP.
Phase 2 Wild growth Targets Lowets HP and not shield.

If a shield is up it should randomly taget the one with Lowest. if some dont have shield it should target that player.

Wild growth is normaly in the top 3 of Healing done but on that fight its just so low compert to normal. due to the way it tagets players with lowes HP that got 100% shield. -.-
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
This is how every single smart heal works. Not just Wild Growth. The boss tests your ability to actually heal people, not let smart heals do the work for you. Working as intended <.<
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Yeah other healers suffer from this as well, not just Druids. It's not a huge deal, I just stopped Wild Growth on that fight. It's normally less than 15% of my healing anyway.

Speaking of healing meters, you cannot rely on them on Malkorok. There's something messed up that causes healing that goes into a full shield to be counted as healing done, thus padding your meters alot.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
That is not a bug, it's how the boss works. All smart heals behave like that, not only wind growth.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Hmm okay..
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
Hmm okay..

Don't worry, Druids can still easily get over 200k hps in it, same with Monks and we have much more smartcast :p
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
28/10/2013 18:42Posted by Akuru
Hmm okay..

Don't worry, Druids can still easily get over 200k hps in it, same with Monks and we have much more smartcast :p

Monks smart casts are not effected in any sense if you compare to the others
Reply Quote
Hots works fine just not wild growth do... even my rogue leech poison works ^^'
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
This is how every single smart heal works. Not just Wild Growth. The boss tests your ability to actually heal people, not let smart heals do the work for you. Working as intended <.<

basically this. Rejuv will be your hero on this fight. I like this fight though... bursting up to 1mil hps on the pull is always fun xD

whats with all the necro today >.>
Edited by Kyà on 11/02/2014 20:43 GMT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]