Remove LFR permanently

(Locked)

90 Orc Death Knight
25/10/2013 12:27Posted by Sacratuswin
please remove the LFR feature.

No.

Longer Answer: Blizz say it's here to stay, deal with it.
90 Pandaren Monk
I would be fine with lfr staying if they would do two things, first, make new tier of (very hard) 5 man dungeons that drops similar level loot as an alternative, that you have to manually make groups for,, and two, make legendary quest items either not drop in lfr, or also drop in said five mans. So basically giving another alternative to those who don't want to carry terribads.
90 Orc Hunter
ARGH!

Another QQ about LFR when all this ranting stop?

I like LFR, only way i can enjoy the content and feel i can do something, and have issues i cant go normal/hc ones..

And if u dont like it Just dont do it then and let ppl do LFR if they like i dont like Coffee, but i dont tell Another ppl "dont drink it i dont like that !@#$*
90 Night Elf Hunter
26/10/2013 20:20Posted by Tenjia
So basically giving another alternative to those who don't want to carry terribads.

If you that "good" you are carrying groups you are/should be clearing normal/hc and you dont need lfr for your legendaries since the q items only drop once each week regarless of difficulty.
90 Blood Elf Warlock
If you that "good" you are carrying groups you are/should be clearing normal/hc and you dont need lfr for your legendaries since the q items only drop once each week regarless of difficulty.

there are things called "alts"
90 Tauren Druid
In order to even join Flex Pug raids, you still need LFR gear for it aswell, since people only wants members with good iLvL. So you are still forced into doing LFR.

No one is forcing you into LFR. The timeless isle give 496/535 gear. Just farm Rares. farm exalted then use coin on chests to get Burdens.. = Full 535 gear only weapon/trinket missing. np.

Ofc you want the Legendary then LFR might be needed but if you farm Timeless isle and get the gear form there you move on to Flex to get legendary/upgrades. "Openraid.eu"
Forum Moderator
There are existing threads on this topic. If you’d like to add anything further, please continue the discussion in one of those.
This thread is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]