Blizzard Trademarks "Warlords of Draenor"

- World of Warcraft
90 Gnome Mage
I HATE SO MUCH TIME TRAVEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PLEASE BLIZZARD DONT DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I would like the rest of draenor to be lost in the mists for years like the contents of azeroth and now explore it

May I remind you to please tell us this again on page 11 or so.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Didnt read all the comments but I have to say if this is the expansion Im changing game, dont take me wrong, I love WoW but this just has no content to it. Some people said Pandaria was crap but "Warlords of Draenor" come on I dont believe for a second this is the next expansion.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Didnt read all the comments but I have to say if this is the expansion Im changing game, dont take me wrong, I love WoW but this just has no content to it. Some people said Pandaria was crap but "Warlords of Draenor" come on I dont believe for a second this is the next expansion.
It's probably an expansion thingie for Hearthstone as someone else mentioned.

The name just doesn't sounds WoW-expansionish.
Edited by Vaela on 02/11/2013 21:39 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
It's probably an expansion thingie for Hearthstone as someone else mentioned.

The name just doesn't sounds WoW-expansionish.

Thats a good point. I told my wife that if this is the next WoW expansion Im going to another game. It just has no content or imagination to it. Im still 100% sure we are going to "The Dark Below", this is just ridiculous if you ask me.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Whether it's the next expansion or not, it's certainly getting a lot better feedback that MoP did when it was leaked.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
If Warlords of Draenor is the next expansion I will quit. Because of Raasku. It doesnt feel like something there would be much content or lore for. I love this game to death but theres a limit to it. Im only making this because my friend said its unfair I only mention my wife in it. But these are me views, thank you.
Edited by Suzumi on 02/11/2013 21:54 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
I have no affiliation with these people, nor do I know who they are.

Thank you
Reply Quote
MVP
90 Gnome Priest
02/11/2013 21:54Posted by Suzumi
It doesnt feel like something there would be much content or lore for.

Regardless of what the next expansion turns out to be, I find it hard to believe that Blizzard would settle for little content and weak lore. I mean, Blizzard explained Mists of Pandaria as a break from the constant threat of destruction from big guys like Deathwing and the Lich King. Now we've had that break, so...
It's also difficult to imagine that Blizzard want to keep all the remaining lore goodies out of the game much longer. I mean, if they want players to experience Azshara, Sargeras, the Titans, N'zoth, and so on, then they sort of have to start now.

I mean, no matter what the next expansion is about, Blizzard will definitely pack it with as much content and lore as possible. At the end of the day, players want amazing lore and awesome content, that's what keeps the subscriptions going. And more than ever before, Blizzard will probably not hold back in trying to keep those subscriptions. So if that means throwing all the remaining lore aces into the expansion, I wouldn't be surprised if they do so.

At least I can't imagine we'll get something as "down to earth" as Pandaria again at least. It'll be some major "in your face" lore plot for sure. That there's no doubt about I think.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
02/11/2013 22:05Posted by Jito
Regardless of what the next expansion turns out to be, I find it hard to believe that Blizzard would settle for little content and weak lore.

They plan and develop early releases of these expansion years ago. So, no, they wouldn't do such thing. Mainly the problem would be the expression of the lore; storytelling, and not the lore behind of the whole thing. - So, don't think that they're having a break after the last patch, sitting down and having a brainstorm about the next expansion; Because it already happened in Story Franchise Team long before the first raids of the expansion even datamined from Beta Realms.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
I just hope they add more lore for the Draenei, and the Sin'dorei.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage

I just feel theres nothing to add, to anything. How singular and uninteresting does "Warlords of Draenor" feel? Not happening, it CANNOT be the next expansion, no I refuse to believe it.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm interested to see what the levelling content will be if this is true, they can't use current outland revamped as 90-95/90-100 because then there'd be no questing content for 58-68
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
I'm interested to see what the levelling content will be if this is true, they can't use current outland revamped as 90-95/90-100 because then there'd be no questing content for 58-68

Its not true, this is not the next expansion. Please repeat after me... "Warlords of Draenor" few more times. No this is just some dirty joke before Blizzcon. Its ridiculous and I cannot believe some people believe this is the next expansion. I know some people say Blizzard is stupid, they arent this stupid. I have to, unfortunatly, go now, but please continue this debate further in a civil way.

Thank you
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Im calling a DLC for hearthstone..

I think messing about with old lore would be risky unless they just didnt change any of it and we simply play though the old warcraft RTS from our players POV.

i really hope we dont spend another expansion having the hordes story rammed down our neck.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Makes sense for this to be an Outland expansion.

• Throughout this expansion, we've had Wrathion preach about the lurking danger. Something that would require the war between Alliance/Horde to end so all resources could be focused on the coming threat. Titans (which we had scattered throughout the world since Ulduar), Old gods (which is basically Garrosh now), and Burning Legion are pretty much the only things that could qualify imo. Warlords of Draenor -> return of the Burning Legion.
  • For a very very very long time there has now been the loading screen tip saying "No one has heard from Alleria and Turalyon in years". This also fits. Perhaps they have been converted by the Legion into badass bosses now? (Much like the filthy elves were made by torturing poor Orcs for hundreds of years :-)
  • They remade Kalimdor/Eastern Kingdoms. Makes sense to start remaking Outland (and in a couple of expansions we will probably see Northrend mk2). I hope they stop with the time travel crap (and all of its paradoxes) like we had at end of Cata, and just add some kind of event that will "spawn" the new zone - which will probably be east of the Dark Portal.
    there are already so much frustrated lvl90 kids ganking lowbies who level in outland..
    what will happen if outland becomes a highway for people traveling from Azeroth to Draenor?
    will it become impossible to quest in outland?
    maybe they can aim at more world pvp this way, but it would ruin the 60-70 leveling..
    Have you tried leveling a toon in Hellfire on a PvP server? The leveling experience there is already ruined as all the Ally kids are doing massive ganks there. I'm so glad I moved back to a PvE server again.
  • The one thing we can say with absolute certainty: No matter what they do, we will never EVER get flying in Draenai/Belf starting zones. EVAR!
  • With the heirloom weps from Garrosh going from 90-100 it's a good bet, that this will be the new level cap. Personally I think its fine with a good jump in levels. With the 5 levels of Cata and MoP you'd get no more than 1-2 new thing for your toon over the course of that. Rather make 10 levels, adding 3-4 new things in total, while halving the xp requirement, so that timewise/effortwise it would be about the same.
    lvl 100 is the highest lvl wow will ever reach, so that would leave the last expansion with no level increase
    No one will ever need more than 640k?
  • Given the way that Wrathion takes off and the disappointment he showed in not having one huge faction, it is conceivable that we may wind up seeing him as a "waiting-for-Warlords-patch 5.5" in the style of that god-awful dragon they shoved down our throat at the end of Wrath.
Edited by Elfeaterdk on 03/11/2013 00:19 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
lol at suzumi, 3 posts "i will change game" ok do dat no need to spam 3 times ..

and for the record does mists of pandaria sound better to u? lol
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage

I just hope Outland gets a real good revamp.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest

I just hope they add more lore for the Draenei, and decimate the Sin'dorei.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]