Defias Brotherhood RP community site

85 Human Hunter
Yeah it sure is hard to get hordies involved, trust me :S

Anyway, the site is updated with a story now, so go have a look! Two people can still have their stories put up.
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
Forum is getting a makeover with cleaned up forum-sections and removal of non used groups/forums. New ideas will also be published shortly.

The website will have some new material, pictures and functions shortly also!

Stay tuned!
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
The community site will get a new feature this weekend, as well as a new fresh poll! Keep your eyes out!
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
New fresh poll up! :)
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
New fun feature on the website: Chatbox!!
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
A new initiative will be up on the website tonight, called; Chronicles of Defias Brotherhood. Many thanks to Exaythe for the amazing idea.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Death Knight
*Hides bribes* Ehrm.. *Coughs* I totally did not bribe Deathwing to %##% over Stromgarde those.. three times in a row.. Erm.. yeah..
Reply Quote
2 Blood Elf Mage
Army of the Damned
Guild leader ; Ephitos
Officers / people you can talk to ; Ephitos, Althalos, Demiar,
Small description : Army of the Damned is a separatist Scourge-like movement aimed at renewing the power of the dead. Arthas's legacy is worshiped through the Scourgelord. We have no allies, no friends, only enemies and servants. Death to all who oppose us!

Well, if you don't put it up I'l understand. : )
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Thanks for putting it up.
Reply Quote
69 Human Warrior
Looks like a good site, even though I can't view or post on the proper forums (My account has been activated - Username: Craylen).

Something about special access?

Edited by Craylen on 11/07/2011 20:45 BST
Reply Quote
Hail, my fellow RPers here on DB.

Currently, I am still on the Ravenholdt server but I am looking for a new home for myself and my guild. My eye fell on DB. I don't have an idea on who to contact yet in-game about activating my account on the forums, so I guessed that I could turn for some help here.

I am the leader of the guild called The Scarlet Redemption. In a nutshell we are a small RP guild of zealous Scarlets, fighting to redeem Lordaeron and the Scarlet Crusade, to restore them to their former glory. I was wondering if there are any Scarlet guilds around here on DB and if so, who do I contact?
Reply Quote
28/08/2011 19:01Posted by Dannath
I am the leader of the guild called The Scarlet Redemption. In a nutshell we are a small RP guild of zealous Scarlets, fighting to redeem Lordaeron and the Scarlet Crusade, to restore them to their former glory. I was wondering if there are any Scarlet guilds around here on DB and if so, who do I contact?

Hey there, I do not want to be mean or brash about other players on our realm but there is a semi-scarlet guild with some of their own, uh, "interesting" fanlore. You're probably better off doing your own thing.

I would genuinely say that we have no solid Scarlet Crusade guilds, and if you do decide to come here then I wish you the best of luck. And perhaps even in the future the Damned may find itself at your doorstep.

Good luck in making your choice paladin.

- Vartus
Reply Quote
I'm no big fan of horde RP though, I think you either have to be a blood elf, and roam around in SM, or if playing another race get in a good RP guild to get some RP.
Reply Quote
I recommend highly that people who plan on getting involved with the roleplay that is happening on DB join the site!

Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Except for the forum i can't seem to find the website. I was thinking of making a community portal for our server but if it already exists that wouldn't be a real addition. I can host it myself on one of our servers but would like to know what you think.

Gimme a reply as soon as you can, ive also made a account on the forum but that hasnt been activated yet.
Edited by Metztli on 29/02/2012 11:55 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
The new website is almost ready, couple of todo's untill i can set it online. Probably somewhere this week!
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Website is ready! www.defiasportal.eu
Reply Quote
60 Dwarf Priest
This is oh so much better than the last one. Truly amazing job, well done.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
well... I have looked at this new site.. definatly a good addeon as far as stories and charicters are concerned.. Adding my dear scaletail to it now :)
Reply Quote
60 Dwarf Priest
This ought to be in a sticky considering that the community site has been remade!

GM, please do so.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]