Very disappointed about t11

(Locked)

85 Orc Death Knight
I am very disappointed about t11 because when I saw it first I thought it was like the t1 (8 pieces set) but when I got to the ptr I saw that only tank boots look like dk t11, healer boots look like paladin t11 and dps ones like warrior t11.
Why not make complete tier sets?
Also, why not make pvp sets different by faction?
I am very disappointed about t11 because when I saw it first I thought it was like the t1 (8 pieces set)

Did you? Really? Are you sure you didn't just see data mined models from a popular fan site?

So everyone can look even more alike?

Also, why not make pvp sets different by faction?

Time...
85 Orc Death Knight
I did not data mined, I went on the PTR!
You misunderstand me, Where did you see the 8-piece sets? because if they aren't on the PTR, they never existed, so you must have seen images made to look like full sets.
85 Orc Death Knight
They did and t1 is an example
Oh dear lord it's like talking to wall...the tier 11 8-pieces...where did you see them?
80 Troll Mage
You misunderstand me, Where did you see the 8-piece sets? because if they aren't on the PTR, they never existed, so you must have seen images made to look like full sets.
It's not a hard concept to grasp. He saw a character with matching, bracers, belts and shoes thinking "Oh perhaps they have gone back to the T1 set of doing it" then he noticed that there only was non-set pieces that looked like tier 11 and since they were all rolebased rather than class based they would clash with his t11.
85 Orc Death Knight
I saw them on mmo-champion.com but ofc there were not the stats yet, as the troll says
It's not a hard concept to grasp. He saw a character with matching, bracers, belts and shoes thinking "Oh perhaps they have gone back to the T1 set of doing it" then he noticed that there only was non-set pieces that looked like tier 11 and since they were all rolebased rather than class based they would clash with his t11.

So no one ever said that tier 11 would be 8 pieces? So his disappointment is based solely on seeing models with off set pieces that match created by fan sites? I'm sorry but this is all sounding pretty familiar to pretty much every new tier, just because a datamine site shows a picture, doesn't make it true, they are usually quite clear about that themselves. In fact I seem to remember MMO champ stating that the off set pieces were found to match the style.
85 Orc Death Knight
That's not the point
85 Worgen Druid

Because noone would wear them anyway? Last 8 piece set in game was T6 and for most classes you would have to be out of your mind or missing random drops from Sunwell to wear all 8 parts. Wearing full sets was hardly ever optimal.

The idea behind sets is the set bonus. You pick best parts of your set to match the bonus and then fill the rest armor slots with the best item for your spec - in most cases random items.
85 Orc Death Knight

Because noone would wear them anyway? Last 8 piece set in game was T6 and for most classes you would have to be out of your mind or missing random drops from Sunwell to wear all 8 parts. Wearing full sets was hardly ever optimal.

The idea behind sets is the set bonus. You pick best parts of your set to match the bonus and then fill the rest armor slots with the best item for your spec - in most cases random items.

But wtf look for eg at me, there is no belt or boots matching with t10.2, ok not making them in-set, but at least off-set
85 Worgen Druid
I don't know about plate but for random leather in ICC with spellpower (all of it) looked alike to druid T10

The random parts you have look like warrior T10 so just maybe the DK design is used for some other plate.

EDIT: Look here, DK tank - everything fits (just gloves are different colour due to ilvl)
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/burning-legion/sandorf/
Edited by Lilija on 17/11/2010 17:26 GMT
85 Orc Death Knight
I don't know about plate but for random leather in ICC with spellpower (all of it) looked alike to druid T10

The random parts you have look like warrior T10 so just maybe the DK design is used for some other plate.

EDIT: Look here, DK tank - everything fits (just gloves are different colour due to ilvl)
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/burning-legion/sandorf/

omg don't tell me you are kidding, what other class does wear leather with sp?
85 Orc Death Knight
I know that, but that's t11.3 for dk only tank, i am saying about t11.2
85 Worgen Druid
omg don't tell me you are kidding, what other class does wear leather with sp?

Sorry, but what is your problem? I just wanted to point out that those tier like random items exist in game and are used for random items.

This item for example http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/item/50620 looks like DK T10(277). I have a feeling the 264 version looks like your T10.

EDIT: Ok, it doesn't - no idea why then. Logic tells it should...
Then again, there are 3 models of items per class for T11 content. I assume they all will be used for something. Tho don't see a reason to have 8 part tiers only to have items match each other by design.
Edited by Lilija on 17/11/2010 17:38 GMT
85 Orc Death Knight
I know that, but that's t11.3 for dk only tank, i am saying about t11.2
85 Human Paladin
Death Knight t11 looks great (except for the green version). The red version is the best.
85 Orc Death Knight
They exist but not all like the t11.2 looking like boots and belt and they are not for each spec
THIS SUCKS
90 Goblin Shaman
Where does it drop / where can I buy it.
I want to take a look.

/Bh
This thread is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]