How many new mount there will be in cataclysm?

(Locked)

90 Troll Druid
y i'm wondering howmany new mounts will be in cataclysm because the achievement of 100 mounts will be easy then or not?

or there gonne put a new achiev with a epic fly mount as reward

any idea??
90 Draenei Mage
Well you have the goblin ones, the camel, all the different new drakes. How many new I do not know, but most of them have been posted on mmo-champ over the course of the beta testing.
Edited by Sidar on 12/11/2010 10:58 GMT
85 Goblin Warlock
Warcraft Mounts has a pretty good list. Don't know how complete it is though.

http://www.warcraftmounts.com/cataclysm.php
Yep a lot of new Dragons. And like Sidar said the Camel. But don't forget the Fossilised Raptor, guild mounts and seahorse! Those are wicked.
Edited by Chopit on 12/11/2010 11:36 GMT
90 Night Elf Hunter
All i hope for is for there to be released the final Drake, The Green Drake. Could be a rep mount from Guardians of Hyjal.
90 Draenei Shaman
Warcraft Mounts has a pretty good list. Don't know how complete it is though.

http://www.warcraftmounts.com/cataclysm.php

I believe at least 4 drakes or so are missing (1 horde, 1 alliance and 2 PvE).
90 Blood Elf Paladin
lol@ cammels
85 Worgen Priest
For Alliance there's also the new Worgen mou... oh wait.

:P

Can't wait for camels though! Would be awesome if they randomly spit on people of the opposite faction.
85 Human Warlock
Can't wait for camels though! Would be awesome if they randomly spit on people of the opposite faction.
just make a macro that would include enemy targetting, /e 's camel spits on %t, and clearing of target... :o
also i hope that there will be at least 150 mounts and that the reward for having them will be something unimaginably awesome.. :)
85 Troll Druid
Damned Wooly Rhino Mount...

I want it so bad.
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
For Alliance there's also the new Worgen mou... oh wait.

:P.

People often cite this as if it's a negative thing, but for my part, I think Worgen without an ability to run on all fours would have been a complete waste of an implementation.

I'm still cross about the fact that Death Knights didn't get the option to have Scholomance-style facial tattoos, but I have learned to accept that one...
12 Tauren Paladin
Over 20 i think.
90 Draenei Shaman
o_O WTF?

2 year old thread. TWO YEAR OLD?!?!
90 Blood Elf Warlock
03/01/2013 14:41Posted by Heavystuff
Over 20 i think.

/shoo troll
Forum Moderator
Locking thread with outdated discussion irrelevant to the current game!
This thread is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]