Check out my RP gear thread

85 Worgen Death Knight
Still wearing your Doomwalker Masochist Club necklace I see Gaduwin xD
Reply Quote
84 Night Elf Warrior
Still undead and blue, Shas? For shame.
Reply Quote
Still a tree huggin hippy?

And huzza RP gear is uniform at the moment.
Reply Quote
Bandito hat is the only rp item I have
Reply Quote
84 Night Elf Warrior
But you're in HoH, so that's understandable.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Hai hai :)

But yes, I think it would be great if you could flag one of your ingame outfits for your avatar without manually swapping to it each time!

Unless you can..
Reply Quote

But yes, I think it would be great if you could flag one of your ingame outfits for your avatar without manually swapping to it each time!

Unless you can..

I've not figured that out yet! Would be awesome if you could.

And to the troll night elf above you, good job man, keep it up. You're awesome.
Reply Quote

Unless you can..

I've not figured that out yet! Would be awesome if you could.

And to the troll night elf above you, good job man, keep it up. You're awesome.

No, man. You're awesome.
Reply Quote
84 Night Elf Warrior
I'm not a troll. It's just that raiding Stormwind six nights a week doesn't seem very RPish to me. /shrug
Reply Quote
Dear Andarien,

On behalf of HoH PR department, I would like to thank you for your input. Your concerns that our image doesn't seem roleplayish to you is valid, especially considering that we do not openly as a guild seek out to be a roleplay guild.

However your personal research of evidence proving your argument is not very extensive and so I cannot give you a more detailed reply at this point. It also saddens me greatly that you have to resort into overexaggeration to prove your rather unclear point.

If you have further need to discuss these matters, feel free to add another post, send me in-game mail or catch me online.

It is important to us at HoH to make the most out of everybody's gaming experience.

Who cares? We care.

Yargok
Heritage of Hellscream Public Relations
Edited by Yargok on 24/11/2010 10:25 GMT
Reply Quote
I'm not a troll. It's just that raiding Stormwind six nights a week doesn't seem very RPish to me. /shrug

yea man its not like we are at war with you or anything...
Reply Quote

yea man its not like we are at war with you or anything...

Everybody, Xyris is level 80 now! Let's celebrate!
Reply Quote
Dear Andarien,

On behalf of HoH PR department, I would like to thank you for your input. Your concerns that our image doesn't seem roleplayish to you is valid, especially considering that we do not openly as a guild seek out to be a roleplay guild.

However your personal research of evidence proving your argument is not very extensive and so I cannot give you a more detailed reply at this point. It also saddens me greatly that you have to resort into overexaggeration to prove your rather unclear point.

If you have further need to discuss these matters, feel free to add another post, send me in-game mail or catch me online.

It is important to us at HoH to make the most out of everybody's gaming experience.

Who cares? We care.

Yargok

Wow, best post ever
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I declare that Jaque is my funnypointsthing-comrade!
Reply Quote
Thread derailed it seems? :D
Reply Quote
80 Human Warrior
Seems so... so back on track.
So.. am I pretty in... black?
Reply Quote
Dear Silana,

No.
Reply Quote
80 Human Warrior
What if I wear the Scarlet Sin'dorei Robe?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
25/11/2010 9:34 AMPosted by Kitiá
Dear Andarien,

Who cares? We care.

Yargok

Wow, best post ever

rofl
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
23/11/2010 11:54 PMPosted by Andarien

RAIDING?? they merely tickle the feather of Wrynn's parrot with their 1-2 brave souls hanging out in Elwynn forest.

I think they are scared of the Stormwind City Guards powerful emotes and immense in-character behaviour
Edited by Caosin on 02/03/2011 20:22 GMT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]