Farming tyrinnical gear

90 Undead Priest
Hi everyone i just dinged 90 on my priest and since i havent armed honor for ages i was wondering how long does it take to farm full tyronnical gear now a days

Thanks in advance ;))
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
May take a while . How long? Depend on the groups you are in. My advice is to use the gear from timeless island and buy as fast as possible the tyrannical trinkets(That's 3500 honor) with 2600 resil bonus. After that the gloves(bonus) and then replace 4x(legs head,chest ect) for the bonus. .In the mean time you also get conquest points when you win. Use them also when got enough to buy rings /cloak. I think when you do bg every day as much as possible it will take a few days to reach 3500. Use the addon oQueue to make a group!!! This is very important. Or join my daughter ( Tricia) in oqueue
Success!

Download link oQueue: http://216.119.148.170/oqueue/
extract in your addons folder: Open your World of Warcraft folder. (default is C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\)
Go into the "Interface" folder.
Go into the "AddOns" folder.
Edited by Bomnarr on 06/11/2013 07:59 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
Also do Tol barads, 500 honour per win, another 300(I think) if you get the weekly quest to win there, a lot of people farm the rare mobs in Karasang wilds, never done it myself but apparently you get 200 for each one.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Also do Tol barads, 500 honour per win, another 300(I think) if you get the weekly quest to win there, a lot of people farm the rare mobs in Karasang wilds, never done it myself but apparently you get 200 for each one.

Top!

and: Isle of thunder pvp dailies will net you about 540 honor +50 CP (can't remember exact amount)
Edited by Bomnarr on 06/11/2013 08:07 GMT
Reply Quote
35 Blood Elf Hunter
I've geared up 3 characters tpo full tyre this patch and beyond.

As the others have said:

Do every Tol Barad
Do Wintergrasp.
Do thunder Isle Dailies
Convert Justice to Honor.
Spam randoms preferably with the help of some guldies.

I've found that i can gear up fully in 2-3 days and have enough conq for a piece of Grievous gear too.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Tyrone gear is easy now. You can solo the Krasarang rares in Shadow (tendrils ftw) and just do what everyone else said.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]