Warlords of Draenor lvl 90 boost?

86 Pandaren Priest
So, with Warlords of Draenor you are supposed to be able to get a character to lvl 90 asap, is it unlimited how many you can get to 90 at once, or will you only get one character to 90?

Or how does it actually work?
Reply Quote
95 Night Elf Mage
One character per account.

It can be an existing character at a lower level, or a whole new character you create.

It applies to everyone who buys WoD, whether you had an existing WoW account or not.

They said they had discussed selling 90s in the Blizzard Store, but hadn't made any decisions yet.

They also said that the insta-90s would have to go though a special zone, like Death Knights do before entering the game proper, in which they will be introduced to their abilities - and presumably outfitted with bags and armour.
Reply Quote
86 Pandaren Priest
Sounds great.
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Monk
I'll have all at 90 anyway by then but good idea for those that haven't.
I'll prob make my favourite class a 90 for the opposite faction.
Been an altaholic for about 7 years now :P
Reply Quote
21 Pandaren Mage
I have a question my friend sais the lvl 90 boost only works for new players is this true or does it work for eveyoen who gets wod?
Reply Quote
92 Human Monk
I have a question my friend sais the lvl 90 boost only works for new players is this true or does it work for eveyoen who gets wod?

Everyone that gets the expansion pack :)
Reply Quote
13 Pandaren Monk
The lvl 90 boost works for one character per account if you get the Expansion
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]