Lvl 100 talents

90 Human Warlock
http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1387573-Consolidated-Level-100-Talents-(Updating-as-I-get-more-info)

Raw versions of course. Subject to change

Chaotic Resources

Affiction
Soulburn: Haunt

+15% periodic damage

Demonology
Furious Chaos

Touch of Chaos does not cost demonic fury, instead generates 40 demonic fury. Meta does 30% less damage

Destruction
Charred remains

Incinerate and conflagrate deal 75% less damage but generate 400% more burning embers.

Cataclysm

Conjures cataclysm at target location 2.6 sec cast. Big damage. Applies corruption or immolate depending spec

Demonic Servitude

Perma Doomguards and Perma infernals :D
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
hmmmm sooo either mega damage debuff to spells for uber ember regen - not really needed... or a good AOE spelll ooor

Demonic Servitude

Perma Doomguards and Perma infernals ..

HARD CHOICE NOT!!!
bring on lvl 100 lock destruction ftw !
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
If they could just slot Pitlord's in there... I mean we had one in our green fire quest. That would be the perfect level 100 talent.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
then we would never need to raid with a tank :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I'm looking forward for using catalysm in pve, not sure what I'll go with in pvp, as none of them seem very pvp orientated
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
the perma infernal/doomguard is sweet, however It's very counter-productive if you play with Go'sac,
The first 90 talent for destro, practically means you're doing nothing but spamming chaos bolts, so that seems like a decent pvp talent I guess? lots of ember regeneration.
For affliction, you're using 2 soul shards which is not very cost effective unless they increase shard regeneration.
Demo's passive in this talent means a permanent meta form if used correctly, increased sustained damage, but less burst. Seems cool.

Cataclysm seems like a weakened version of what they were going to implement in 5.2, not much to comment about it.

I guarantee this is what is gonna happen, but ofcourse the talents can change.
Affliction - Supremacy + Servitude
Demo - Service + Servitude
Destro - Sacrafice + Chaotic resources or Cataclysm.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
the perma infernal/doomguard is sweet, however It's very counter-productive if you play with Go'sac,
The first 90 talent for destro, practically means you're doing nothing but spamming chaos bolts, so that seems like a decent pvp talent I guess? lots of ember regeneration.
For affliction, you're using 2 soul shards which is not very cost effective unless they increase shard regeneration.
Demo's passive in this talent means a permanent meta form if used correctly, increased sustained damage, but less burst. Seems cool.

Cataclysm seems like a weakened version of what they were going to implement in 5.2, not much to comment about it.

I guarantee this is what is gonna happen, but ofcourse the talents can change.
Affliction - Supremacy + Servitude
Demo - Service + Servitude
Destro - Sacrafice + Chaotic resources or Cataclysm.

As a Destro player chaotic resources isnt going to be worth a look - why sacrifice DPS so i can get ember regen fast? look at SoO - most of the fights have lots of adds - ROF still generates a good amount and i can keep my DPS meter up if anything - if doomguard is actually like a secondary pet - ie i could have my imp or sacrifice him and have perm doomguard up too without losing the imp or the sacrifice benefits then u practically got 2 perma pets or extra damage from it - but yeah if its just the doomguard standalone then unless its very powerfull probably will be cataclysm
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
Well it could be the crossed version of a felguard and a voidwalker mainly for soloing DPS. It seems slightly lazy (harhar) to just give two pets we already have and ignore one that is REALLY obvious and about the only demon we don't have access too.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock

As a Destro player chaotic resources isnt going to be worth a look - why sacrifice DPS so i can get ember regen fast? look at SoO - most of the fights have lots of adds - ROF still generates a good amount and i can keep my DPS meter up if anything - if doomguard is actually like a secondary pet - ie i could have my imp or sacrifice him and have perm doomguard up too without losing the imp or the sacrifice benefits then u practically got 2 perma pets or extra damage from it - but yeah if its just the doomguard standalone then unless its very powerfull probably will be cataclysm

You don't know if there's multi target fights or single target ones yet, plus how would it be a dps loss if you have more chaos bolts in shorter amounts of time? in theory, the burst would be stronger ;)
For now i'm interpreting Servitude to be an additional pet option, not a second pet
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
As destruction i would never pick Chaotic Resources. Love my incinerates and conflags. Seeing them do 75% less damage is just gonna feel wrong. Probably gonna go with Cataclysm. Will definitely try CR though. The 400% burning ember regen is pretty insane.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Sounds awesome! Especially servitude <3

But chaotic resources seems a tad op in destruction pvp, I can spam ember tap and chaos bolts, I'd be invincible x)
And it seems a tad weak for affliction, for demo its cool that you can have perma meta but would still need to go back to caster form just to cast hand of gul'dan wouldn't you? Seems a bit annoying.
Edited by Kazá on 09/11/2013 09:06 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Hunters get a talent that allows them a 30% increase to all damage when they dont have a pet active as marks and survival.

Please tell me that works out to be a damage loss because we just got told that we were to be punished if we didnt use a pet as a pet class, and as far as im aware hunters are the biggest pet class out there.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I love having a permanent Infernal but that means giving up my Sac, and I'm not gonna go for the first one at all. Cataclysm could be nice though as a really big bomb to drop on an AoE location. As Sac I'm somewhat underwhelmed but knowing Blizzard I wouldn't put too much stock on these things remaining unchanged.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
If grimsac was a damage boost everyone would use it, then you would get the people who prefer pets complaining. It still has its uses for when pets aren't too useful like with Dark shaman (pets keep dieing to ashen wall).

Still I can agree that it could do with some tweaking. I noticed that hunter talent didn't take away the pets from beast mastery, instead giving their pets extra talents. Might be worth doing something similar to demonology then buffing the damage gained from sacrificing pets for destro and affli.

I'd assume the perma infernal/doomguard will gain some abilites too so that it can be used with sac, will have to wait and see.
Edited by Kazá on 09/11/2013 09:44 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
but as a destruction why would you choose Destruction
Charred remains

Incinerate and conflagrate deal 75% less damage but generate 400% more burning embers.

specially for pvp? yeah u get ember tap but thats an over time regneration - if you targetted and getting stunned to heck etc and if ur able to use chaos bolts due to casting time against them 75% damage loss on them is just going to make it pointless to use them - id take catacylsm in pvp any day - i wouldnt even consider charred remains
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
but as a destruction why would you choose Destruction
Charred remains

specially for pvp? yeah u get ember tap but thats an over time regneration - if you targetted and getting stunned to heck etc and if ur able to use chaos bolts due to casting time against them 75% damage loss on them is just going to make it pointless to use them - id take catacylsm in pvp any day - i wouldnt even consider charred remains

it's only a HoT when it's glyphed, and I'm pretty sure it's not a strong glyph for that reason in pvp. It would be unglyphed and spammable, the ultimate tank. as for chaos bolts, they can't stun you forever, you will definitely be able to manipulate this effect in an arena environment.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Destruction 75%/400% talent will probably be mandatory in PvE - it is just insane for a simple reason that this means you will be able to go bat!@#$ crazy spamming Chaos Bolts like mad during procs or Dark Soul. It will be harder to manage Embers though, since when something as much as a single incinerate can give you almost full Ember - it means you will have to sit there like a duck casting Chaos Bolt all the time or else cap Embers in like 3 seconds, will be %^-* for movement intensive fights.

Cataclysm looks meh, to be honest. Area is too small, IMO and it's too situational.

Permanent Doomguard is sure nice in PvE, but I don't think it will be in the same league as Charred Remains for Destro.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Destruction 75%/400% talent will probably be mandatory in PvE - it is just insane for a simple reason that this means you will be able to go bat!@#$ crazy spamming Chaos Bolts like mad during procs or Dark Soul. It will be harder to manage Embers though, since when something as much as a single incinerate can give you almost full Ember - it means you will have to sit there like a duck casting Chaos Bolt all the time or else cap Embers in like 3 seconds, will be %^-* for movement intensive fights.

Cataclysm looks meh, to be honest. Area is too small, IMO and it's too situational.

Permanent Doomguard is sure nice in PvE, but I don't think it will be in the same league as Charred Remains for Destro.

Definitely. If you look at the amount of chaos bolts you cast in the opener now, to actually having this talent, you'll go from casting 4-5 in the opener to almost 15. plus if they crit, they'll generate 8/10 average embers instead of 2/10 embers average. that's about 2-3 spells per chaos bolt, I really cannot wait to see this.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Chaotic Resources will probably change a lot.

The Affliction +15% Periodic damage sounds like a cookie cutter choice for PvE, but in any other way is not really 'awesome new ability', just a passive boost.

The Demonology ability would be very strong in PvP, you could spend all your time in Meta with its passive protective bonuses. With sufficient Mastery, could even be the talent of choice for PvE as well.

The Destruction passive I really wouldn't want to see coming true, only true damage source being Chaos Bolt wouldn't be very fun. Perhaps Destruction would get another Ember-consumer though?

Cataclysm would be nice for Demo, in fact, but:
Affliction already has Soulburn: Seed of Corruption
Destruction already has Fire and Brimstone: Immolate
Some kind of realization of this ability could be fun, though. Something that constantly deals damage to those you have DoTted could be cool, for example.

Demonic Servitude, needless to say, looks awesome!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Assuming GoSacc and the other talents in that tier will be changed to incorporate Demonic Servitude, seems odd to have one talent choice completley invalidate one on another tier.

The other talents I don't have enough end-game experience with my 'lock to comment on but they seem okay concept wise.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]