World server is Down !!

(Locked)

90 Orc Shaman
Nothing to say ...How , when is going to be fixed, after all the monthly subscription i pay should be guarantee 30 days of play time, what is going on ??
67 Orc Warlock
Just wanted to say the same thing. World server down on Kazzak!
90 Draenei Monk
Problems sometimes occur, there's no system which would work flawlessly 24/7.
90 Blood Elf Priest
what is going on ??

Chill... it will all be ok... the world will still be here...

/soothe
IT'S THE END OF WOW, WOW IS DYING MAN THE LIFEBOATS!
90 Blood Elf Mage
Nothing to say ...How , when is going to be fixed, after all the monthly subscription i pay should be guarantee 30 days of play time, what is going on ??

I wish November had 31 days.
90 Orc Death Knight
QQ
90 Human Priest
Problems sometimes occur, there's no system which would work flawlessly 24/7.

Agree, but the same problem occurs all the time, they should have a better known about this and how to solve it in order to make it happen less frequently.
Edited by Jixie on 13/11/2013 15:26 GMT
67 Orc Warlock
Agree, but the same problem occurs all the time

Define all the time?

Sure I've been away for a while but this has been the first time I seen this happen on Kazzak, in recent times anyway.
90 Orc Warrior
You all did this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTEyfNbcMgg

The thing is, he's being humorous, and acting...
67 Orc Warlock
You all did this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTEyfNbcMgg

The thing is, he's being humorous, and acting...

2013 and still afraid of rickroll..

:/
90 Orc Warrior
2013 and still afraid of rickroll..

I promise you it's not a rickroll.
21 Pandaren Monk
Hey guys i'am so sorry i just farted on azeroth sorry
90 Orc Shaman
Ravencrest just went down :(
90 Human Priest
13/11/2013 15:26Posted by Drhank
Agree, but the same problem occurs all the time

Define all the time?

Sure I've been away for a while but this has been the first time I seen this happen on Kazzak, in recent times anyway.

Not sure how much you play, but i play quite much since i work from home, i can play a lot during days and nights.
However, this happens at least 1-2 times a month and the time can shift, the longest problem we had was for around 20 hours of problems, servers event went offline.

So i am quite pissed up because this happens to often and it don't decreasing. it's like we solve the problem for the moment, but are aware it can happen again in future.

Look up the problem, make sure it can't happen same often again.
90 Orc Hunter
Outland down too! WHAT SHOULD I DO!?
67 Orc Warlock
Not sure how much you play, but i play quite much since i work from home, i can play a lot during days and nights.
However, this happens at least 1-2 times a month and the time can shift, the longest problem we had was for around 20 hours of problems, servers event went offline.

So i am quite pissed up because this happens to often and it don't decreasing. it's like we solve the problem for the moment, but are aware it can happen again in future.

Look up the problem, make sure it can't happen same often again.

I play for a short while again but haven't seen any of this happen yet. Guess I was lucky. One thing to consider is that Kazzak is a very populated realm and perhaps more prone to server problems compared to quieter realms.

WHAT SHOULD I DO!?

Something else and just wait. Probably some server issues that will take a short while to fix.
90 Human Priest
any gm can reply and actually tell us whats going on and when this will be fixed ? outland have the same problem btw
70 Undead Warrior
run around in circles, hands over your head and yell "aaaah" until they are back up
This thread is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]