Unborn Val'kyr?

90 Worgen Warlock
Was there some hotfix that made them less common or something?
I recently resubed and went right away to find it.
Been patrolling Northrend for the last 2-3 days, but with no luck...
I have both TomTom and NPC scan*with custom npc still no luck.
I even tried alt camping, but to no avail
Reply Quote
Dont think so, usually fly to some of their spawns when on my way to naxxramas and usually kill em when I see a spawn so others cant get it, hehe.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Chck NPCscan if you're relying on it solely, as with a lot of addons, it preloads the skins on login, so it will never sound the alarm. If I fly the entire route across Outland, I find one within 15 minutes, every time. And battle it, hoping for a rare. And fail. Again and again.
Reply Quote
39 Blood Elf Mage
You play on one of the most crowded realms; Sylvanas. It will probably be more difficult to catch one there than most other realms.
I also want to suggest to not trust NPCScan in this particular case. When I added Unborn Val'kyr's NPC ID and cleared my cache and logged back in, the addon told me I had found it right away even though I was nowhere near one of it's spawn spots.
Edited by Meredith on 21/11/2013 18:40 GMT
Reply Quote
15 Worgen Priest
A little trick.
Kill all critters in the spawning areas, not only the battle-able ones (green paw over its head).
When they respawn, have a chance to be the valkyre. They respawn after a few mins.
If you circle in Crystalsong between the 3 spawn location, they respawn as you make a complete circle.

I got mine like this after 1 or 2 hour of camping.
Edited by Benedict on 22/11/2013 09:46 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
Just upgrade your low quality one with a stone?
Edited by Astaa on 22/11/2013 13:37 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
yepp, if you do the dailies frequently you should have undead battle stones to upgrade
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
I ended up with 9+ of them before we could trade them in for flawless stones.
Reply Quote
10 Night Elf Warrior
Dont think so, usually fly to some of their spawns when on my way to naxxramas and usually kill em when I see a spawn so others cant get it, hehe.

"HAHAHA, i'm a nasty troll killing minions to annoy my realm, HAHAHA".
XD
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
I paid 7k for mine, invited a player from the shatar(rp low pop) and it insta spawned near dalaran.
Felt both very happy and yet disappointed at the same time.
I was camping for like 3 days, a lot of faulse npc alarms, just to have it spawn near Dala lol!
Edited by Demonto on 26/11/2013 00:22 GMT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]