Raegwyn does it again

90 Human Death Knight
Solo Dark Animus.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2710MkY_PA

Brilliantly done.
Reply Quote
59 Blood Elf Death Knight
I have been considering myself OK-ish DK, but whenever I watch Raegwyn's videos, I always notice how much of a noob I am in the end. :p
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I have been considering myself OK-ish DK, but whenever I watch Raegwyn's videos, I always notice how much of a noob I am in the end. :p

Practise, Practise, Practise...
I remember a time when i also was a noob as DK and then i soloed Hellfire Ramparts when i reached 60 on wotlk releaseday. ;D jk
But for real im doing this kind of stuff since 2007. practise is the way to perfection and perfection isnt as hard to reach as you may think.

And remember... What doesnt kill you gives you vengeance
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight

I always notice how much of a OP class im playing.
Reply Quote
And then you read how warlocks solo Immersius and start pondering is content too easy or scaling too good.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
And then you read how warlocks solo Immersius and start pondering is content too easy or scaling too good.

......Or are pet mechanics buggy enough? :P
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
nice work :D btw how can you have Corrupted Ashbringer? thought it wasn't available through BM
Reply Quote
nice work :D btw how can you have Corrupted Ashbringer? thought it wasn't available through BM

He doesn't (on dk). It was (and in some form still is) a little transmogrify-thing, where you can transmogrify quest rewarded items and still trade/mail them. And since the weapon is quest reward and not a drop, it goes under the category. While some claim it has been fixed. No it is not.
Edited by Azryel on 01/12/2013 22:11 GMT
Reply Quote

so what i also soloed immerseus with this dk for 40 min untili got bored since a kill would take like 4 hours, after seeing the warlock. and well soloing something as "range DK" without ever going in meleerange shows how simple it is. its really just the mechanics, try it yourself! any class with a pet can do this. my guildmate hunter did it first try for 25 min ( 15 min after enrage) and then also stopped it cause it truely shows its no problem to kill,

what makes the warlock vs immerseus kill that awesome is the fact that the warlock were able to find these buggy mechanics and use them to score the kill, pretty much like jider, the rogue that soloed patchwerk in wrath did,

the point i wanna make is, its really easy to execute the tactic. it just takes long. what makes it awesome is to discover how to abuse the bad programmed mechanics which only the worldfirst could do.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Thats really impressive. Well done!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Raegwyn, how come Animus didnt reach 100 anima. I thought there is a allways a total of 100 anima.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight

pretty much like jider, the rogue that soloed patchwerk in wrath did

the point i wanna make is, its really easy to execute the tactic. it just takes long. what makes it awesome is to discover how to abuse the bad programmed mechanics which only the worldfirst could do.

Another good example would be the rogue that tanked Gruul in BC, think that was one of the earlier "avoidance overcap" kills.

Edit;

Or the even earlier (I think?) BC kill from the warlock that solo'd the first boss in SSC with some brilliant kiting works. ;) Oh, and the paladin that one-shot Kazzak in vanilla with reckoning.
Edited by Agiell on 20/12/2013 22:10 GMT
Reply Quote

pretty much like jider, the rogue that soloed patchwerk in wrath did

Another good example would be the rogue that tanked Gruul in BC, think that was one of the earlier "avoidance overcap" kills.

Edit;

Or the even earlier (I think?) BC kill from the warlock that solo'd the first boss in SSC with some brilliant kiting works. ;) Oh, and the paladin that one-shot Kazzak in vanilla with reckoning.

Likely the rogue was Raegwyn ? :p
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]