Pre-order Warlords of Draenor

Hey guys! I think I'm here for your help if you're really excited about this matter and you want to pre-order Warlords of Draenor already.

G2A doing a charity event at the moment, they have massive sales on and lots of sponsors such as Steam and Athene himself. You can preorder Warlords of Draenor already if you click on this link: https://www.g2a.com/r/warlordsofdraenorpreorder

There are a bunch of offers with differnet Battle.net offers too!

No, it's not a scam, and yes, they hardly make any profit on it, which probably will go to charity as well. You can donate your savings on the game for poor kids that really need help. Your donation gets multiplied by 21 by U.S. aid.

Please don't take this as an advertisment, I think this is a very good way of getting you're new expansion pre-ordered in time, on a legit website with a massive discount! Also, a really noble way of helping poor kids too!

I hope I helped.
Cheers
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Warrior
Do we get Character boost if we buy it of G2A? :D
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
16/03/2014 16:53Posted by Storebryster
Do we get Character boost if we buy it of G2A? :D

Just checked on their website, looks like you do but only when you activate the game, it proceeds to say the code will be send 2 days before game release date.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]