patch 6.0

100 Orc Rogue
i wonder when will it be released? probably before the expansion as always, but how soon?
Reply Quote
MVP - WoW, StarCraft II
90 Worgen Druid
Nothing has been announced, so nobody can say when this patch will be released.

The pre-expansion patches are normally released 2-4 weeks before the new expansion hits the shelves.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Rogue
i know, i am looking for player speculations, but you just said one so ok
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
I'm going to guess at April for the pre patch and May for WoD. The Blizzcon announcement showed that they had finished a fair amount of it.
Reply Quote
13 Draenei Warrior
How long does a PvP season go for?
Then how long until the current grievous season is finished?
Then add on top your knowledge obtained in step 1, as the achievement tool shows there will be a prideful season.
Blizzard stated there will be no major content released anymore for MoP.

This gives you somewhat of an idea I hope :-)
Reply Quote
100 Orc Rogue
How long does a PvP season go for?
Then how long until the current grievous season is finished?
Then add on top your knowledge obtained in step 1, as the achievement tool shows there will be a prideful season.
Blizzard stated there will be no major content released anymore for MoP.

This gives you somewhat of an idea I hope :-)

oh i see now! most of the seasons are around 8 months, so this one might end in april

i just dont wanna reforge anymore, it's simple, askmrrobot does everything for you, but it eats my gold every time i change an item or upgrade its ilvl
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
I hope that Blizzard takes to heart that next year this game's 10th anniversary will give them a good and suitable launchpad to also launch the next expansion.

They said at Blizzcon that they were in the middle of closed alpha (comment from the desk on day 2 I seem to remember), so if that is halfway at Blizzcon then I would say by February they move on to closed beta, and then around May/June with open beta. That is what I think is the general way the timeline would go based on what a friend who was in a previous closed beta told me about it.

I also hope for a massively immersed pre-launch patch, however you do have to remember that Timeless Isle also is a pre-patch content of sorts, especially if you do the quests from Kairoz - the guy who makes it possible for Garrosh to get to Draenor in the first place when WoD launches.

We're told that the upcoming patch is the last one but it is the last one relevant for and relating to this chapter of the story of WoW. The pre-launch patch that comes after that will (I hope) will see is preparing for what is to come (i.e. all of us travelling to Draenor) at a scale not seen since the days when in vanilla WoW players were preparing for the Opening of Ahn'Qiraj. I could happen in that way. I hope it will happen that way.

Kairoz would not have shown us the visions that he did if he didn't have something planned for us to make us be off guard. We think we've averted danger with Garrosh's capture, but then we'll see signs around us that all is not as it should be. And somehow I feel that Velen has been warning ever since his arrival of what is to happen because why else did he choose Azeroth of all places to travel to with the Exodar. He would have known that he was needed on Azeroth in the future. As he says "When the past and present collide, the fate of all worlds hangs in the balance." and it could refer to what Kairoz is doing now...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I doubt we'll see anything until the end of Summer 2014
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]