RaF and Multiboxing

90 Undead Rogue
I read somewhere that Blizzard aren't bothered if you RaF yourself on your own account and they aren't bothered if you use a multibox program to control your alt at the same tame as your 2nd alt

Does anyone know what program people use for the multibox?

thanks
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Try google?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Shu
I personally did this without even needing a multibox program.

Just use two screens.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Just use two screens.

Even alt-tab + follow works...

You can also have a look here http://www.dual-boxing.com/wiki/index.php/AutoHotKey
It's a piece of software that if used right, wouldn't violate the term and conditions.
There's also a discussion about it here
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2353105969
Edited by Zulmagic on 10/12/2013 17:34 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I use pwnboxer, but there are free alternatives.

I level a Mage a Hunter together (my mage is the on the second client), and got them both too 50 in around 4 hours. Using RAF and heirlooms.

You can recruit the same Battle.net account and add it as a WoW 2. This lets you share gold, share mounts and surprisingly heirlooms (I had to wait around a day though before the second account could use mail).

10/12/2013 17:34Posted by Zulmagic
Just use two screens.

Even alt-tab + follow works...

Yeah but I like leveling in dungeons, and there are 3 other players who maybe don't want to carry your alt (and why should they?).
Edited by Kinkyfalcon on 10/12/2013 17:44 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
I read somewhere that Blizzard aren't bothered if you RaF yourself on your own account and they aren't bothered if you use a multibox program to control your alt at the same tame as your 2nd alt

Does anyone know what program people use for the multibox?

thanks

You can just use macro's and a free key broadcasting program

www.dual-boxing.com has plenty of info on muliboxing
Edited by Ticticbóom on 10/12/2013 17:46 GMT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]