Aerie Peak's Cataclysm Raid Progress v1!

90 Worgen Warrior
Chimaeron
Atramedes

04/01/2011 by Daius
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Unwise Elders got Atramedes 25M down 04/01/2011
Reply Quote
86 Worgen Warrior
Ascendant Council down by Gentlemens Club, 5/1/2010
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Hunter
[H]Trojans downed Valiona and Theralion Wed January 5th
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Sorry for the delay!
Updated and fixed, if i made any mistake please let me know ^^

And gratz for all the new kills
Reply Quote
86 Worgen Warrior
Tnx for keeping this up-to-date.

Chimaeron down for Gentlemens Club, 10m, 6/1/2011
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
Omnomnom down 06/01/11

We're on a roll now. Expect halfus, and the homodragons down on saturday, unless any of our raiders are in car accidents...

...Again.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
Chimaeron down by EMC the 6th of january
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
After giving Aerie Peak a chance to catch up, Sublimity decided to add Chimaeron Heroic to our list of victims, on 07/01/2011.
Reply Quote
07.01.2011 Cho'gall has been defeated by Xeno
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Release and Run downed Magmaw 8/1-11
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
Stands In Fire finally got round to killing halfus.
Rediculously easy with good tanks and a shaman.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Wrath down Conclave on 09/01, second attempt of night after some new comers learn to jump :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
[A]Purgatory finally killed Omnitron (first attempt of night) as well as Maloriak January 9th.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
Val and theral down, putting SiF at 5/12

Delicious lewts...
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
[H] Trojans Downed Conclave of wind 6th January and Omotron Defense System 8th January
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Now i remember what i wanted to do!!! i was going to update the table-like post for progress and only track the first kills as a list. this is coz updating every single kill takes me like 30mins every time :D
so from now on i will only track the first kill horde, alliance, normal and heroic. and just update the table for progress, that's what i wanted to do from beginning but the formatted text wasnt available back then. this will save a lot of time and space. coz i doubt that post with the list will allow infinite digits..

if you want to keep the list like i can go on till 4.1 but i'll ditch it next patch anyway. i have backed up the full list. so if u want it back just let me know. i think it's simpler for everybody to have a visual representation of progress. not like anyone will scroll to the list to check dates. and only first kills are what count anyway
Edited by Zenocide on 10/01/2011 17:45 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
10/01/2011 5:32 PMPosted by Zenocide
Now i remember what i wanted to do!!! i was going to update the table-like post for progress and only track the first kills as a list. this is coz updating every single kill takes me like 30mins every time :D
so from now on i will only track the first kill horde, alliance, normal and heroic. and just update the table for progress, that's what i wanted to do from beginning but the formatted text wasnt available back then. this will save a lot of time and space. coz i doubt that post with the list will allow infinite digits..

if you want to keep the list like i can go on till 4.1 but i'll ditch it next patch anyway. i have backed up the full list. so if u want it back just let me know. i think it's simpler for everybody to have a visual representation of progress. not like anyone will scroll to the list to check dates. and only first kills are what count anyway

You might want to put explanation of that on your post that showing dates. Just put a title like Faction First Kills as not everyone going to dig to 4th page to figure this out.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
10/01/2011 11:25 PMPosted by Fyurio

You might want to put explanation of that on your post that showing dates. Just put a title like Faction First Kills as not everyone going to dig to 4th page to figure this out.

done, kudos for the hint
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
Al'Akir down by EMC the 11th of january
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]