Combat Analysis Tool

85 Tauren Druid
Hi,

There is a new World of Warcraft Combat Analysis project - http://www.raidlogs.com

Key Features:
* Guild Raid Sessions Management - Easy navigation.
* Multi-Team Guild Support - Manage all teams under a single or many account sharing the same guild association.
* Role Detection.
* Attempt Overview Report - Output pies, Tank/Raid Healing Responsiveness and Role Cast.
* Meters and Histograms Reports - The obvious plus Efficiency information.
* Contribution/Distribution Reports - Raid wide reports using a stacking bar chart format.
* Encounter Mechanics Performance Reports - Tailor made hundreds of reports for each Boss encounter.
* Comprehensive Comparison System - Output/Mechanics in both Raid/Players modes.
* Guild and Player Search Tool - Quick access to a Player statistics Page or to a Guild Session Index.
* Ranking system - World/Location/Realm and Multiple Class Specs Support.
* Players and Guild Promotion system.(Not live yet)

Home Page:
http://www.raidlogs.com

Demo Sessions:
http://www.raidlogs.com/info/guild/38

Any thoughts, comments and feedback is Welcome!

Elija
Author of raidlogs
Edited by Pythonic on 26/11/2010 08:07 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Looks good but get rid of the gold ads
Edited by Ferus on 22/11/2010 12:56 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
It's Google Ads doing.
Can't do much but disable the all thing :/
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Looks solid. Really like the detailed analize of fight mechanics :)
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
If you're interested in Attempts Comparison there's a link
comparing 14 attempts on LK25HC

http://www.raidlogs.com/comparison/raid_general?mode=dd&data=eyJib3NzX2lkIjoiMTAxMSIsImZpZ2h0cyI6W1siNDc3IiwiNCJdLFsiNDc3IiwiNSJdLFsiNDc3IiwiNiJdLFsiNDc3IiwiOCJdLFsiNDc3IiwiOSJdLFsiNDc3IiwiMTAiXSxbIjQ3NyIsIjExIl0sWyI0NzciLCIxMiJdLFsiNDc3IiwiMTQiXSxbIjQ3NyIsIjE1Il0sWyI0NzciLCIxNiJdLFsiNDc3IiwiMTciXSxbIjQ3NyIsIjE4Il0sWyI0NzciLCIxOSJdXX0=
Edited by Pythonic on 22/11/2010 13:08 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
It's Google Ads doing.

Well, you can filter out domains that the gold ads are linking to I believe.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
It's Google Ads doing.

You sure as hell can, get people to report the URLs to you and you can block those in the Google Adsense control panle.

Now get to it.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Thx,
I'll fix that.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
I like it so far. The breakdowns (who healed how much of a tank's healing and such, the bar diagrams) have a bug in Chrome 8 where the tooltip keeps blinking every 1-2 seconds, but other than that it works fine, looks sassy and I don't mind the ads (AdThwart ^_^).

Nifty.

How long do you retain analysed logs?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Carrigan, Thanks for pointing that out, I'll have a look at it in a few hours.

All the data is aggregated so theoretically I don't have a strict capacity limit.
It'll probably be kept a six months for the least.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
Ok, looking good so far, just did a test upload. Lots of small things like pet ability-damage not being listed in the same screen as the owner's damage details, some kills not being recognized as hard modes while the wipes before them were (check the upload for Ab Aeterno Emerald Dream I made a few minutes ago), remaining boss percentage not being parsed.

Definitely liking this though, I like how it sorts per-boss so for me as a raidleader it's focused on the important "how do we do compared to our average".
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
I've looked at your upload, I'll fix it ASAP.

Glad you like it.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Hey

first of all it does look pretty good but there are some things missing

first a possibility to search for special things eg stuns on valkyrs if they did not work out and u want to know why

second i am missing the buffs gained tab to check for speedpots etc.

third debuffs tab missing as well

and last i could not find a way to check if people got hit by stuff any other than checking every single person not by clicking on the ability to see who it did hit

hope that helps
keep up the good work

edit says would be also awesome to see when heroism was cast and people did on the diagrams on the front page
Edited by Tkain on 22/11/2010 15:16 GMT
Reply Quote
77 Night Elf Priest
That is one great tool.

It is so easy to navigate, and yet gives very comprehesive results
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
@Tkain

Glad you like it.
About the buff/debuffs tabs, it was omitted in favor of having ad-hoc reports.
I felt that browsing into a 60+ buffs/debuf list was not a streamline way of a user experience.
I wanted people to get information with as much relevancy to their query.
Saying that, Speedpots, anticrash(tank) pots are needed, There will be a dedicated report to show that.

About the debuffs, I see debuffs as part of the fight mechanism. If a crucial debuff is missing from the Mechanics Reports I'll add it to the proper place(or create a new report if needed)

About people got hit by stuff, You're right and I will add such a report. ATM you can:
* Use the Damage Taken by Sources/Target. this will visually help you to see damage taken break into target in a raid-wide stacking chart report. (though it'll not tell you what spell hit them, In a multi-mob fight this report comes in very handy)
* Use a specific Mechanic Report that deal with the type of ability you're inquiring after.
* Use Player Damage Taken Break into spells.

Heroism will be added for sure!

Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Glad you like it Noobelf.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
The ranking System is now live.
You can set it to World, Location and Realms ranking.
In addition it support also multiple Class Specs.

Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
http://www.raidlogs.com/info/guild/38
This link doesn't work anymore, good job btw ;)

Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Sorry about the broken link, should be working now.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
New Dark Theme added!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]