Drugs in WoW?

85 Draenei Death Knight
I am just wondering, are there any drugs in the lore? If so, tell me about them and how they're distributed. I already know of Bloodthistle, I just need to know its effects.
Reply Quote
80 Gnome Warlock
Bloodthistle seems to act as a normal drug which makes the user feel great and increase spellpower(according to WoW anyway).I guess this is why the blood elves seem to favour it over anything else.Bloodthistle is frowned upon by the blood elves and distribution of it is probaly illegal so dealers have to get around...although there appear to be bongs in the Inns in Silvermoon...maybe other drugs are allowed?

Other drugs in-game that I know of are alcohol and tobacco.I imagine tobacco is allowed and quite frequent among the people among Azeroth (atleast to the alliance) as there was a shop in Stratholme and various snuff boxes found around the world.There is also an item given out from a questgiver in Blasted Lands called R.O.I.D.S which increases strength much like steroids but I doubt they are widespread as they are created using items found of animals in the Blasted Lands.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
Bloodthistle seems to act as a normal drug which makes the user feel great and increase spellpower(according to WoW anyway).I guess this is why the blood elves seem to favour it over anything else.Bloodthistle is frowned upon by the blood elves and distribution of it is probaly illegal so dealers have to get around...although there appear to be bongs in the Inns in Silvermoon...maybe other drugs are allowed?

Other drugs in-game that I know of are alcohol and tobacco.I imagine tobacco is allowed and quite frequent among the people among Azeroth (atleast to the alliance) as there was a shop in Stratholme and various snuff boxes found around the world.There is also an item given out from a questgiver in Blasted Lands called R.O.I.D.S which increases strength much like steroids but I doubt they are widespread as they are created using items found of animals in the Blasted Lands.

Hmm, thanks for that.
Reply Quote
89 Blood Elf Paladin
There's plenty of drugs on Azeroth (and I assume there are on Draenor as well). Most races and factions have their own favourites.

Us elves, for instance (not me personally, though), like getting high by absorbing more magical energies than we can hold safely. It's highly addicting, fairly dangerous, and you wouldn't believe how good it makes ya' feel :3
The filthy human primitives usually prefer the simpler joys of alcohol or tobacco (in various forms).
Even the Tauren, who are usually rather goodiegoodie, have those little pipes of theirs. Makes 'em see "the spirits" or some such.... yeah...
And let's not even get started on what Shaman tend to do... that stuff is downright scary...

Regardless of your culture, I'd imagine a good herbalist isn't gonna have any trouble finding new friends no matter which end of the world s/he ends up in :p
Reply Quote
82 Blood Elf Mage
Little pipes ? Check Thunder Bluff if you want see a real man's bong.
Reply Quote
89 Blood Elf Paladin
Little pipes ? Check Thunder Bluff if you want see a real man's bong.

you've been smoking 'em haven't you? I'm so dissapointed in you right now... :(
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
I seem to recall a quest in STV in which you go around gathering snuff for some guy.
Reply Quote
89 Blood Elf Paladin
you steal some "akiris weed" from the naga, if that's what you mean.

There's also the crazy dwarf in burning steppes who wants you to steal the dark irons snuff for him (although I think he's had about enough, really, judging from his quotes).

EDIT: this is the guy:
http://www.wowhead.com/npc=9177
seriously, read his quotes, doesn't get more awesome than that.

EDIT2: yup, seems there's some "standard" snuff in STV, too :p
Edited by Ehi on 22/11/2010 22:35 GMT
Reply Quote
I seem to recall a quest in STV in which you go around gathering snuff for some guy.

Probably this quest
http://www.wowwiki.com/Quest:Dream_Dust_in_the_Swamp
Reply Quote
89 Blood Elf Paladin

Probably this quest
http://www.wowwiki.com/Quest:Dream_Dust_in_the_Swamp

I was guessing "up to snuff", myself, what with him saying it was in STV:
http://www.wowhead.com/quest=587
Reply Quote
84 Night Elf Druid
morrow grain

not a druids best friend

http://www.wowpedia.org/Morrowgrain
Reply Quote
you want some good stuff mon? i got voodo in a cake and felweed muffins just come to me their both 50g each and dont tell the guards

also blues cant see this cause i put on a troll spell HAHAHA!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]