Topic [A] <Numen> 10 recruiting for Dragon Soul!
Edited by Xotchil on 05/12/11 09:09 (GMT)
*** Updated 5/12/2011 ***
Numen has been around since the start of WotLK, succesfully competing in the top 5 guilds with 25-man progress.
Numen is back and we're recruiting again!
Before continuing please read this first:
a casual raiding guild
raiding 3 nights a week (thurs,sun,tues)
raiding from 20:00 till 23.00 gametime
Current progress: (10-man normal)
Bastion of Twilight: 4/4
Blackwing Descent: 6/6
Throne of the four Winds: 2/2
We are looking for people that;
- Can show for at least 2 raids a week.
- Have a grown up sense of humour and thick enough skin to take the odd fart joke.
- Value the groups achievements as much as your own.
- Don't come unprepared for guild activities.
- Are social in guild chat.
- Can be an ambassador for the guild; while you don't have to be unnecessary polite or even "nice", we do not want anyone that can't control their language or behaviour towards both members and the rest of the players in the game.
- Understands that real life, friends and family is of bigger value than pixels and achievements.
- Still understands that friends you have in game should be treated as you do your real life friends, and that NO player you meet ingame are merely pixels or people you can treat as you would an npc.
We are looking for skilled people with a casual approach. We believe that you are either: a skilled player perhaps returning to WoW, a raider who wants to cut back on your "six days a week" raiding or a new player dedicated to the game and your class but perhaps without the time to raid six days a week. Most importantly, we want you to have fun, be prestigeless and play a class you enjoy. Knowing your class and how to play it in a 10 man setting together with social skills is more important than all out HC epics.
Of particular value:
- Able to play several roles/specs off your class.
- Using our forum both socially, and to discuss tactics and other issues.
Atm Looking for:
- Prot Paladin
- Disc Priest
- Frost/Unholy Death Knight
- We got some room for a few random melee/ranged dps
Feel free to apply even if your class isn't on the list, you may still be accepted.
Check http://numen-eonar.guildlaunch.com for the latest recruitment status.
If you're interested please visit our forums;
Or contact an officer:
Xotchil, Archlite, Gimlibaruk and Wiikree
- Numen Council -
We had some great additions to the guild lately, but we want more.. more i tell you!
Go to: http://numen-eonar.guildlaunch.com/
And press apply in the upper left corner of the screen; right below the Alliance Lion.
Requirements: Be nice, dont be a jerk and know how to play. (Queue jokes about Amubu and Italians)
If you have _any_ questions dont be afraid to whisper any of our members and ask to talk with an officer.
So much love, thanks my dearest Sheep and Thrakal <3
I made some new cookies btw, you should both come and taste em!! :P
To everyone else; OH HAI AMUBU IS TEACHING ME HOW TO ACT ON FORUMS OK HAI LOL OK BAI
To Posford; and now?
If you join now you will received a coupon for €5,- on Steven Seagal's CD "Songs From The Crystal Cave" with the all time classic "My God" featuring Stevie Wonder.
Respond within 24 hours and get a free Crystal Cave Black T-shirt signed by Steven Seagal. (Only available in XXL)
Cheers for all the bumps! <3
Bumping for a few more healers and tanks! Do you think you got what it takes to be a Numenian? Don't hesitate and apply at our webby, for questions whisper any officer online ;-)
Also a bump for my "cocking skill" *cough cough* aka cooking skill, thank you Posford for a wonderful miss tell :P