Gamon is way too OP at these days

85 Blood Elf Mage
http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/7456/cloggamon.png

Also when we raided him, he dropped Linen Clothx2 and 3 Copper. You gotta be kidding me.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Obvious Troll is obvious.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
He is not trolling you dumb piece of beef that was 100% true
Reply Quote
81 Goblin Death Knight
true as a hunters arrow. for a +5lvl elite it's what i'd expect
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
He is not trolling you dumb piece of beef that was 100% true

Gamon is a gimmick NPC. Are you seriously saying you think he should drop Epics?
Reply Quote
80 Tauren Druid
He clearly should drop the Ashbringer. That way people would be even more deterred from raiding him.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
Lots of beef gathered time to level cooking
Reply Quote
86 Draenei Mage
http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/7456/cloggamon.png

Also when we raided him, he dropped Linen Clothx2 and 3 Copper. You gotta be kidding me.

LOL! He was disappointed for 6 years, because he got killed and robbed over and over again. And now it is time you get disappointed, if you managed to kill him. Everytime he is bullied again and killed the bullies, I will /cheer or /clap for him, whether I am Alliance or Horde!
Edited by Kolendaa on 24/11/2010 11:18 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
I dont say anything about Epics, its just stupid that lvl 85 Elite has only 3 Copper and some low level cloth. It would be better if he didn't drop anything at all.
Reply Quote
81 Goblin Death Knight
i think the reason he drops that is to take the p*ss
Reply Quote
i think the reason he drops that is to take the p*ss

This. It's a joke.
Reply Quote
89 Goblin Rogue
Spent all his money on training, iron brew & weetabix
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
That's funny. I killed him as soon as I arrived in Orgrimmar. No raid or anything, someone pulled, and we all jumped him.
Reply Quote
69 Undead Warlock
gammon needs a buff IMO. Needs warstomp ability (and perhaps a cleave of soem sort) and CC immunity
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Give him a break, he's been taking abuse for six years. Its about time he got the respect he deserves.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Gamon gets a huge power boost excellent.

BUT Hogger got a whole hill....

epic.
Reply Quote
He needs a Cowstorm ability, which makes him immune to any crowd control and applies Rend to all hostile targets within 30 years radius dealing 666k damage per second.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
I really hope all the people in this thread who are moaning about his awesomeness and bad loot are just trolling, otherwise I...
Edited by Rautainen on 24/11/2010 21:21 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
I just hope Blizzard updates Gamon so he won't be affected by movement slowing abilities anymore.

Even with those effects he was dropping players who were too stubborn to run away, like flies.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]