Pet action bar keybindings not working properly

85 Draenei Shaman
When playing on my hunter today i noticed that Ctrl-1 wouldn't make my pet attack, ignoring thinking I'll sort it later when ever I press any other key it acts as if I am holding Ctrl when I'm not (S turns off sound, M turns off music ect) tapping Ctrl again on its own allows me to use keys as normal as long as I don't try to use and Ctrl+ combos.

Anyone else had this problem or know what might be causing it?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hello,

Which OS are you using as it sounds like the sticky key option is active for you, also, does it happen with any other game/application?

If Sticky keys are turned on and you're using Windows, pressing shift 5 times in a row will show its options, from there you can turn them off.

I'm unsure how to access these options on Mac, sorry.

But I hope that helps.

Lone.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Nevermind seems one of my addons was screwing things up disabled them all for now time to see what one it was :)
Edited by Hulum on 30/11/2010 01:10 GMT
Reply Quote
80 Undead Priest
I have the same problem and I tried disabling all addons but I still can't use ctr-1 to make my pet attack. Help please.
Reply Quote
Customer Service
05/12/2010 12:46Posted by Laoche
I have the same problem and I tried disabling all addons but I still can't use ctr-1 to make my pet attack. Help please.

Please delete your WTF, Cache and Interface folders do not replace any AddOns.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
That fixed it, thank you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]