JP -> HP conversion ratio

90 Worgen Warlock
I have wante to ask, if there is any info about conversion ratio?

Some time ago blizz said it wont be 1:1

But will it be something like;

A)
1JP -> 2HP and 2HP -> 1JP [as in fixed ratio, numbers are example]

B)
2JP->1HP and 2HP->1JP [double "tax"]

I'm curious on how blizz will do it and any kind of info would be appreciated.

P.S.

Trolls stay away
Reply Quote
91 Night Elf Rogue
To my knowledge, it's not possible to convert Justice Points to Honor Points...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
There will also be a possibility to convert Conquest points to Honor points and vice versa. Just like Justice points to Valor points and the other way around.
Reply Quote
54 Human Warlock
B)
2JP->1HP and 2HP->1JP [double "tax"]
This is what I thought first of the "The conversions will be possible, but it won't be a 1:1 rate, and you'll have fewer points after the conversion process" as in, you'll always have fewer points than what you started with.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
There will also be a possibility to convert Conquest points to Honor points and vice versa. Just like Justice points to Valor points and the other way around.

No way can you turn JP into Valor points?
Reply Quote
91 Night Elf Rogue

It will be possible. Not at an 1:1 ratio, though. I hope it'll be something like 10:1.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage

If that is true that is so fail. PVP points to PVE points and vice verca ok, but NOT from heroics, unrated BG, to raids and rated BG/areana points.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]