Hearthsteed mount

90 Goblin Death Knight
So i would like to know when will the hearthsteed mount come to the game it's already a achievement on wowhead but what is the promotion to unlock the mount i would like to know?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Don't think anyone knows yet.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
:( be nice for a hint tho
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
Rumor has it the mount will be given to all those who participated in the Hearthstone closed beta.
Nothing official seems to have been said about the matter though.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
:D Hope it is true 1 new mount for me :D
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
It clearly states Hearthstone promotion and not Hearthstone beta. My best bet is that the mount will be available to anyone once the game has been released. Most likely related to the arena battles, which cost real money to play. (unless you earn enough gold to buy them with in-game currency, which is gonna be a painful grind)
Edited by Tamashi on 10/01/2014 15:09 GMT
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
I am of a similar opinion to Tamashi that it will not be a reward related to participating in the beta. The reward for purchasing something during the hearthstone beta is a golden Gelbin Mekkatorque card, I do not think there will be anything else.

It could be a reward for making a purchase once it's live, but I doubt it. I think it'll be earned in the normal course of gameplay in hearthstone (possibly in arenas).
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Hunter
It was originally supposed to be reward for those participating in HS beta, but that idea was scrapped. Noone knows what it'll be for now.
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
90 Human Priest
It was originally supposed to be reward for those participating in HS beta, but that idea was scrapped. Noone knows what it'll be for now.

Unless I missed something I think everyone just presumed that it was for participating in the Hearthstone beta.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
Of course it wasn't ever planned for being part of the beta, that's nothing to be rewarded for, a reward for a reward of being randomly selected is stupid, it's always been for the promotion.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Priest
Something similar to Tyrael's Charger, pay a year's subscription and get WoD for 'free' :P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]