Chest Of The Cursed Protector

90 Dwarf Warrior
Sorry folks to trouble you again I received this token from a raid, and I think i know where to take it, to redeem it, but, and here is the but, when I go to the vendor all I see on his item list is the same token, is it me being a shmuck again as i do not know how to redeem this token, somebody must know the way this works, as I am hoping to get a better strength chest piece to up my stats.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
In your factions shrine (of the seven stars)/city in vale of eternal blossoms, the npcs are on the balcony on the upper tier. If its raid finder version you'll be looking for this npc:

http://www.wowhead.com/npc=74020
Edited by Eggs on 10/01/2014 12:39 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Hi Thanks but when I go to the vendor I see the same token in his goods, and I cannot swap what i have for anything, what am I doing wrong, as before i had a token and i went to a vendor and was able to swap the token for the chest piece, so what is happening now, I saw something about level 16 gear so whats the problem.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
You sure you went to the LFR vendor and not the Flex, Normal or HC vendor?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Hi thanks for that. I sorted it out it swaps it for the chestguard of the prehistoric maurader i think but the one I really want is the heroic one to give me another 200 or so strength, but i do know what I was doing wrong, what a smuck I am sorry t have bothered you guys but thanks for the tips.

there is 2 raid vendors up the stairs the first is a gnome and the second is Clarice Chapmann now I have nothing against Gnomes but Clarice has the better chest piece and it does say raid vendor as well but i cannot get the better strength one from her but the best is the heroic one so i would have to the raid under heroic conditions and hope it drops the token then as it would put my strength up by 200

Just one more point what is flexible under the system, as there is a vendor swapping tokens and it says flexible, what does it mean by flexible please.
Edited by Kramil on 11/01/2014 07:22 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Flexible is the raid difficulty after lfr.

So It goes Lfr > Flexi > Normal > Heroic.

Unlike lfr however you cannot que. You need to instead find a raid group our start one yourself - then once your group is found or made you then que up for whichever wing you want.
Hope that helps.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Hi thanks for that I might try and get some people together for that, also for the big dragon outside the dungeon, as he drops some good gauntlets I am informed.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]