Culling of Stratholme spawnpoints-map messed up

85 Dwarf Death Knight
In the "random" of today :p noticed that the map of Culling of Stratholme is messed up. The white flags don't even appear on the playable field.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Try going to the 'tracking' menu (magnifying glass icon on the minimap) and tick 'points of interest' and they should appear.

At least, that happened to me before the shattering. If it's happening again and you've done that, I don't know.
Reply Quote
81 Tauren Paladin
I've done that godforsaken place 6 times i nthe last 2 hours or so. All my other HCs are locked. Oddly enough my white flags are fine, and they fixed the Arthas bug.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I've done that godforsaken place 6 times i nthe last 2 hours or so. All my other HCs are locked. Oddly enough my white flags are fine, and they fixed the Arthas bug.

You'll need to visit the instance portals manually. I've done it on several of my characters; unfortunately, I "forgot" to visit instances whose names begin with "Halls of...". Oops. I'll visit them... maybe... one day... if I remember...
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
I was so thrilled to see Arthas not being buggy anymore! Anything to get me out of that place faster is greatly appreciated.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]