Name these addons

90 Draenei Shaman
I have just been watching a clip on youtube and love this guys UI, a lot!

Commentary is quite annoying so ignore that, but I would really like to know what addons he's using

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOBHTs4zOeQ&feature=player_embedded

Reply Quote
80 Gnome Mage
Most people don't like loading a random youtube clip just to identify which addons are used, neither do I. I would suggest you change the resolution to the maximum available, pause at a good moment in the clip and take a screenshot of that. Upload it to a place like imageshack and then link the image (the direct path) here.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
The base UI is called LUI, fantastic total overhaul of the Blizzard UI - found here:

HTTP://wow-lui.com
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Thanks Shintarg! thats the jobbie :-) going to have a play with that a bit later.

cheers!

Nitra, I can understand how many wouldn't like to click some random link but I honestly thought Youtube would be a safe source. But I do like the idea of SS. I'll use that next time.

Thanks.
Reply Quote
80 Gnome Mage
Nitra, I can understand how many wouldn't like to click some random link but I honestly thought Youtube would be a safe source. But I do like the idea of SS. I'll use that next time.

The issue isn't youtube isn't safe, the issue is that you have to wait much longer for a youtube clip to load than a screenshot, and on top of that there is probably some intro stuff for the clip which you have to wait through, possibly get an ad popup in the video and then when I finally pause the clip to figure out which addons I am seeing that part of the clip might not be representetive of the whole ui, causing several iterations of people saying stuff about the ui and you saying "but what about this that you can see at X:XX" (meaning you have to load the clip again to look at that, instead of simply loading a cached screenshot)

TLDR: Screenshot > youtube clip
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]