When does "Stood in the Fire" acheiv turn into FoS?

85 Tauren Death Knight
Hi!

Just wondering when "Stood in the Fire" acheiv would turn into an Feat of Streght?
Is it when Cataclysm is coming 7. des, or when we finally can kill deathwing?

Saw on wow us forum, and someone there wrote that you can get this acheiv until you can kill deathwing. Could that be right? (Hope so, beacuse I have camped Tanaris for days now -.-)
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Yes this is true, Deathwing shall fly overhead and bake us all until he comes out as a raid boss. Kind of like making him feel more like an actual character and being a threat, than a model that has some speech like LK in ToC.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
Part of me thinks that if they were going to make it a feat at some point, they would have made it one from the start. Which in turn leads me to think that the achievement will be doable for a long long long time. Perhaps even past the raid.

Infact, part of me thinks that the event with deathwing flying over will be one way to get it. I actually think that once the Deathwing raid is available, you can just get it by dying on that.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Yes this is true, Deathwing shall fly overhead and bake us all until he comes out as a raid boss. Kind of like making him feel more like an actual character and being a threat, than a model that has some speech like LK in ToC.

Well, as far as I know he will continue to fly about and toast people until he is actualy killed for the first time per server, a bit like how the statue of Tirion appears once the Lich King is first killed on that server.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]