[A] The Forlorn Cartel

Up to the top.
Reply Quote
Hello, thinking of moving this character to your server after having it recommended to me, your guild piqued my interest. Is it possible to see your guild in action? I think it would suit the story and character I have in mind for my character.

I have looked on your website, the only thing that has stopped me is that i've never rp'ed before, I have not as yet moved and you may not accept me.
Reply Quote
64 Human Priest
For the jesters of Stormwind.
Reply Quote
87 Dwarf Warrior
a free jump for good old times, nice to see the cartel is still about
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
Hello, thinking of moving this character to your server after having it recommended to me, your guild piqued my interest. Is it possible to see your guild in action? I think it would suit the story and character I have in mind for my character.

I have looked on your website, the only thing that has stopped me is that i've never rp'ed before, I have not as yet moved and you may not accept me.

Try making a low level character on this server before you move, will make it easier to look around and decide ;)
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
13/03/2012 11:44Posted by Stroma
a free jump for good old times, nice to see the cartel is still about

And 2 years old now!
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
remove that helmet immediately ezlbag, its obscuring your wonderful moustache, blasphemy!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
hay i have been inactive a lot on this one but hopefully my activity should be spankinly good soon
Reply Quote
87 Dwarf Warrior
Nice to see member's still pratice tolling passers by, as all ways thanks for the random rp
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
Crabbies Summary of this thread: "From what i gather, Zinkle posted some stuff about something interesting. Then 188 people said something in response."
Reply Quote
03/04/2012 03:14Posted by Ezlbag
Crabbies Summary of this thread: "From what i gather, Zinkle posted some stuff about something interesting. Then 188 people said something in response."

Now say that in Esperanto.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
Seems like its just time to move this back to the front...
Reply Quote
64 Human Priest
Help the small people of the minority by joining with a midget.
Reply Quote
81 Goblin Shaman
Does Zinkle still have the sexy and stylish red beard? Is Ezlbag still "trust" worthy and is nifty still mean?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
I don't think you could ever make Zinkle shave, of course Ezlbag is trustworthy! what sort of question is that? and Nifty is still a mean little bastard of a gnome.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
to the front we go.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
Due to far to many interlopers we've moved our main area of activity for a little bit, still around Stormwind however, so yknow... watch your wallets.
Reply Quote
Bump for some great criminal roleplay! Apply as soon as you can!
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
Good luck to yah there....but dangers, drugs and thugs....id have gone more flower treading, taunting & generally being noisy out of hours but all good.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Good stuff, would join if I wasnt otherwise occupied.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]