Topic <Procrastination>....last minute recruitment
85 Tauren Druid
Edited by Alanah on 09/05/11 17:01 (BST)
So the obligatory, who we are and what our plans are:
Procrastination is a 10 man guild looking to recruit for a second 10 man and 25's.
Due to us having a light raiding schedule and the fact that we don’t like massively over recruiting, we will be expecting high attendance on raid days.
What we’ll do
Raid three nights a week Mon, Wed and Thursday 8-11 server time.
The drudgery at the end of wrath has left us all with a shed load of alts, so we will also continue to set aside an off night for an alt run (Fridays) as well as a night for rated battlegrounds (Random)
What we look for
The sort of people we’re looking for are:
• those with a good sense of humour
• probably not teenagers
• killing machines…in game
• those that can concentrate for an hour at a time
• those that don’t count whining as one of their main hobbies
• those who learn from mistakes but realise that mistakes do happen
• slowly realising that its not a serious game, do leave the house, are capable of forming and maintaining social relationships and that L2P really doesn’t count as an insult to anyone that matters…..
Fancy your chances?
So if you fancy 10 man raiding, drop us an application at: www.procrastination.enjin.com
Want a chat first?
Feel free to grab any of the officers in game Vimol, Aerilon, Luciena, Charmas, McStab