What do I need in order to play "Mists of Pandaria"?

28 Night Elf Druid
Hi guys,im currently enjoying my "Started Edition" and it's just too fun.I want to purchase the game,but in order do I need other expansions? There is only "World of Warcraft" and "Mists of Pandaria" in Battle.net shop. Do I need to purchase them two or "wut"? Explain me guys :3 Thanks...
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
All u need to do is, buy gametime, buy cataclysm and mists of pandaria
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
The "World of Warcraft" contains all the expansions before Mists of Pandaria, so you'll need that before buying MoP. It's also a possibility to not buy MoP at all yet, but get the previous expansions in a pack and get MoP only once you are getting closer to 85 that the lower expansion pack limits you to.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
31/01/2014 09:56Posted by Cendrine
It's also a possibility to not buy MoP at all yet, but get the previous expansions in a pack and get MoP only once you are getting closer to 85 that the lower expansion pack limits you to.

This is good advice.

I'd buy World of Warcraft, which gives you the FULL game, but limits you to level 85.

Then I'd buy the Mists of Pandaria expansion when I got to 85, to continue on to level 90.
Edited by Gráinne on 31/01/2014 12:28 GMT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]