• (PvE) Alonsus and Kul Tiras
French Realms
  • (PvE) Chants éternels and Vol'jin
  • (PvP) Kael'Thas and Arak-arahm, Throk'Feroth, Rashgarroth

The following realms are due to be connected after the realms above:
English Realms
  • (PvE) Anachronos and Alonsus, Kul Tiras
  • (PvE) Emerald Dream and Terenas
  • (PvP) Twilight's Hammer and Agamaggan, Bloodscalp, Crushridge, Emeriss, Hakkar
  • (PvP) Al'Akir and Skullcrusher, Xavius

We do not have a date for the following realm connections, but will update this post when we do:
English Realms
  • (RP) Steamwheedle Cartel and Moonglade, The Sha'tar
  • (PvE) Eonar and Vek'nilash, Blade's Edge
German Realms
  • (RP PvP) Das Konsortium and Das Syndikat, Die Arguswacht, Die Todeskrallen, Der abyssische Rat, Kult der Verdammten

Plans for these connections may change at any time. We’ll provide additional updates for future connections here as soon as we can.

To see a list of all realms connected so far, see our other forum post. For more information on Connected Realms, please read the preview blog post here.

FAQ
Q. My realm needs connecting, is it on your list?
A. All low and some medium population realms will be connected. They’ll all have a healthy population when we’re done. Don't worry, we're aware of the exact situation on each realm.

Q. When will my realm be connected?
A. We'll keep you posted on the latest information as we get it. It's an ongoing process and the schedule is updated as we progress.

Q. My realm has a lower population than some of those on the list, why isn’t mine being connected first?
A. The order we connect realms depends on a number of technical factors, but we will get to them all.
Edited by Taepsilum on 18/09/2014 12:00 BST
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Sometimes it feels Blizzard doesn't connect Skullcrusher intentionally to get a reaction out of me. On your last update our broken realm was on the list, then it was postponed and now it's gone for Light knows why!

Are you guys having fun? because we the inhabitants of Skullcrusher are not. You've put an RP-PVP realm in Auchindoun chain, but not Skullcrusher. And why? I mean shouldn't similar type of realms be connected to one another e.g. RP-PVP+RP-PVP, PVE+PVE, PVP+PVP...?!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
PvP) Zenedar and Bladefist

thats a joke right ? . Zenedar is defo not 1 of lowest populated realms at this point ...... so really what the
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Spinebreaker!!

Oh, I hope it doesn't get postponed. :D
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Neptulon pls :( have toons there but i never use them, fed up of being the only person in OG peak time and AH empty.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
03/02/2014 08:53Posted by Takralus
(PvE) La Croisade écarlate and Culte de la Rive noire

As far as I know, these realms are RP PVP and are flagged like this by Blizzard... I'm missing something ?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
(RP PvP) Dunemaul and Auchindoun/Jaedenar

Should be just PvP i guess ^^ thanks for another merge though ^^ getting close to the 50/50 balance there now.
Reply Quote
(RP PvP) Dunemaul and Auchindoun/Jaedenar

It seems that Takralus is having bad day. These realms are PvP.

Edit:
03/02/2014 10:30Posted by Argnod
Should be just PvP i guess ^^ thanks for another merge though ^^ getting close to the 50/50 balance there now.

^ This. I have few toons there.
Edited by Reddot on 03/02/2014 10:32 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
Here's to hoping that Dragonmaw/Haomarush doesn't get postponed again.

Will be nice to have some more people running round Shrine.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Dunemaul and Auchindoun/Jaedenar

Really nice to see this happening.

Althou, Dunemaul seems extremly low on population on both factions, so i hope we still get one more realm to join us before WoD.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
03/02/2014 09:31Posted by Draugathiel
Sometimes it feels Blizzard doesn't connect Skullcrusher intentionally to get a reaction out of me. On your last update our broken realm was on the list, then it was postponed and now it's gone for Light knows why!

Are you guys having fun? because we the inhabitants of Skullcrusher are not. You've put an RP-PVP realm in Auchindoun chain, but not Skullcrusher. And why? I mean shouldn't similar type of realms be connected to one another e.g. RP-PVP+RP-PVP, PVE+PVE, PVP+PVP...?!

You should really stop thiking you're the only player in this game. Nobody cares about your dead realm. Wait in line.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I love the optimism of doing two mergers within two weeks for Dragonmaw. I hope it happens and will be excited to see if it does :D
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
11 lvl 90 characters on Skullcrusher EU and useless.... dead server.

Blasted Lands
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
More PvP realms man they really must be in a bad way.
Reply Quote
Community
03/02/2014 10:10Posted by Minerx
As far as I know, these realms are RP PVP and are flagged like this by Blizzard... I'm missing something ?

03/02/2014 10:31Posted by Reddot
It seems that Takralus is having bad day. These realms are PvP.

Gimme a break, it's Monday!

Fixed, thanks for the heads up :)
Reply Quote
- World of Warcraft
90 Troll Warrior
@Draughatiel: Some of the realm type tags are faulty.

@Minerx, Argnod, Reddot: Good job spotting those tagging mistakes. I am sure Takralus will fix them when she has time to revisit this thread.

@Darkwolves: A lot of them are. While I have limited data available, it appears that out of 25 smallest activity non-connected realms, 21 or so are PvP ones. I say 21 or so, because activity levels vary by day, from hour to hour. This means that will be seeing more PvP connections in the future. However, as lot of people have already requested in several threads, it would be really nice to get more connections for PvE and RP realms, too.

@Rosko: I actually expected them to retry this week and it is still only Monday. Since the list needs corrections anyway, it might have additional changes that are currently not visible / known. We will be better informed once Takralus has corrected the opening post as noted by posters above. It is also worth noting that Aggramar that had preparative maintenance last week is not on the lists either.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
03/02/2014 13:03Posted by Trelw

@Rosko: I actually expected them to retry this week and it is still only Monday. Since the list needs corrections anyway, it might have additional changes that are currently not visible / known. We will be better informed once Takralus has corrected the opening post as noted by posters above. It is also worth noting that Aggramar that had preparative maintenance last week is not on the lists either.

One can hope (as we have for a while now). My point was that the community has ben left out of the loop on what is going on, add to that the frustration that has been building for some time already with Skullcrusher being left out of the connected realms.

Last I heard, the post on the 29th on connected realms was supposed to be updated with info about the postponement. Either I missed something, if so I apologize, or nothing has been said about why it happened. And now this.

I'm sure there are things the community doesn't need to know, but this you must agree is not the way to treat those that are trying to make the best of the situation?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Here we go again, fingers crossed Deathwing actually gets connected this week ^^
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Skullcrusher has ceased to exist it seems! GG
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]