I want freeze my account

85 Blood Elf Warrior
Hello, how can i freeze my account. i want stop play this game.. but i dont delete account...
And i cant find where i can take out my credit card or chance payment to add game card and stop paying for this game..

Pls help me.
Thank you
Reply Quote
80 Troll Druid
Just change paying method , and delete the info of your credit card , if i remember this can be done from the account screen of battle net

Of course if you want further information you can always call Billing Support of blizzard
Edited by Gulfistin on 03/12/2010 14:14 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Just cancel your subscription and your WoW account will be here until you rebuy another subscription. You can't freeze what you've already paid for so for example if you have 2 paid months left you can't freeze these, you will still be able to play during this time however.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
Thank you for help guys. i lookong at battle.net acount and there is some Cancel Game Subscription.
Reply Quote
Customer Service
Hi there, Rootan. Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

Hopefully you've been able to sort this out since posting, but if you do need any help, I recommend getting in touch with our billing support team. They can be contacted either over the phone or through our web form (email):

[Guide] How to call Blizzard
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/900641450

Blizzard Support - Web Form
http://eu.blizzard.com/support/webform.xml

Hope to see you again in the future. :)
Edited by Irylinne on 09/12/2010 11:57 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warrior
so all i have to do is cancel subscription. Do i lose anything. I would still like to play wow. but need to save money up for a bit.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
02/02/2012 20:27Posted by Tomias
so all i have to do is cancel subscription. Do i lose anything. I would still like to play wow. but need to save money up for a bit.

You should avoid necroing old threads.

However yes, all you need to do to freeze your account is cancel your sub, you won't lose anything. You will be able to play until your game time runs out, but once that happens you will be unable to play until you buy more game time.
Reply Quote
- CS
90 Draenei Priest
It would also be a good idea to put an authenticator on the account if you don't already have one, so you don't have the stress of coming back to find the account's been hacked.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]