krasarang wilds rares give no honour

90 Dwarf Death Knight
So i am trying to gear up my warlock with pvp gear and while im in queue i thought i would do a loop of the wilds for some bonus honour, i killed 6 different rares and not a single one of them award a single honour, i haven't killed rares there on any character in weeks so why did i get 0 honour?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Killing NPCs shouldn't give honor.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
21/02/2014 03:58Posted by Lentolisko
Killing NPCs shouldn't give honor.

The rares are meant to once a day.
Reply Quote
44 Blood Elf Rogue
Rare spawns in Krasarang Wilds now award Honor Points only when they are defeated for the first time each day.

From the latest patch notes.

Edit: Unless you're not getting the honour the first time, which might be a bug.
Edited by Nahtaivel on 21/02/2014 04:04 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
21/02/2014 04:03Posted by Nahtaivel
Rare spawns in Krasarang Wilds now award Honor Points only when they are defeated for the first time each day.

Edit: Unless you're not getting the honour the first time, which might be a bug.

I said in my post i haven't killed them in weeks, none of them will award honour and its the first time.

Edit: Just killed 7 more rares, 5 for first time 2 for second time, none gave a single honour going to try on this character now.

Edit #2: Just killed some rares on this character aswell i got 0 honour.
Edited by Firebeardz on 21/02/2014 04:25 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
21/02/2014 04:06Posted by Firebeardz

I said in my post i haven't killed them in weeks, none of them will award honour and its the first time.

Edit: Just killed 7 more rares, 5 for first time 2 for second time, none gave a single honour going to try on this character now.

Edit #2: Just killed some rares on this character aswell i got 0 honour.

Sounds like a bug, submit it as such so they'll look into it.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest

Its only 3 specific rares, it sounds like youre killing other rares in the zone.
Edited by Ezbee on 21/02/2014 05:55 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock

Worst change ever. Gearing up new char and fighting 522 ilvl chars in BG is so frustrating and unfun than Krasarang elite farming was best way to earn honor and gear up. So how does blizzard solve it ? Make honor gains in BG faster ? Boost ilvl of crafted pvp gear ? Lol no , lets nerf Krasarang rares.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
21/02/2014 05:57Posted by Vaelrun

Worst change ever. Gearing up new char and fighting 522 ilvl chars in BG is so frustrating and unfun than Krasarang elite farming was best way to earn honor and gear up. So how does blizzard solve it ? Make honor gains in BG faster ? Boost ilvl of crafted pvp gear ? Lol no , lets nerf Krasarang rares.

i think the problem was that people would go to other servers and farm their rares, getting honor way too fast.
Reply Quote
60 Dwarf Hunter
21/02/2014 06:00Posted by Ezbee
i think the problem was that people would go to other servers and farm their rares, getting honor way too fast

I was one of them. Was farming them on at least three realms. Even though I don't like it, I can understand why they bought in the restriction.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Oh yeah, i almost forgot for bad it is to step into pvp right after hitting max lvl and having no gear. I just love being wrecked up by anything while at the same time i cant do anything against it.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
perhaps its the wording?
as in the first time they are killed - by anyone?

so if i kill them 1 min after daily reset...i get the honour, if you kill them the next spawn - they offer none, as THEY have been killed once already?

just a thought
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
It was a bug, a hotfix patch has been dropped to fix it.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Wow, farm the same npcs for honor on multiple servers.. Such pvp.

Go do dungeons (jp->honor) if you dont have money to buy crafted pvp gear.

It took me ages to manage to kill each of the 3 one time for the achiv.. Because there were at least 4 ppl camping them 24/7. Just wow.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
21/02/2014 09:29Posted by Lonélywolf
Wow, farm the same npcs for honor on multiple servers.. Such pvp.

Go do dungeons (jp->honor) if you dont have money to buy crafted pvp gear.

crafted pvp gear is literally useless.

farming dungeons so that you have fighting chance in BGs is also wrong.
Edited by Vaelrun on 21/02/2014 10:33 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
farming not so rare elites all day with a group of pve players so you can buy complete pvp equip in 1-2 days isn't wrong? all options are equally retarded, krasarang was just the fastest way... be glad for almost 1k hp per day almost for free
Edited by Mokkori on 21/02/2014 10:42 GMT
Reply Quote
go to VOA 25man kill the 4 bosses in there = 1k honor
do wintergrasp/grizz hills/TB/Isle of thunder dailies = amazeing honor
kill the 3 rares in wilds 1k honor

so easy to get a massive amount of honor in a couple hours just use your head .
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
21/02/2014 10:40Posted by Mokkori
farming not so rare elites all day with a group of pve players so you can buy complete pvp equip in 1-2 days isn't wrong? all options are equally retarded, krasarang was just the fastest way... be glad for almost 1k hp per day almost for free

as oposed to getting basic pve gear after running for 1 hour on timeless ? or just sending it from main ?

21/02/2014 11:49Posted by Legendknight
go to VOA 25man kill the 4 bosses in there = 1k honor
do wintergrasp/grizz hills/TB/Isle of thunder dailies = amazeing honor
kill the 3 rares in wilds 1k honor

so easy to get a massive amount of honor in a couple hours just use your head .

grizzly daily = 150 honor , hardly "amazing"
WG/TB good if you can actually get in them or win them. Its hard to get to WG/TB on populated servers and for example horde cant win TB because horde faction is dead on my server
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
At least you get TI basic PVE equip by doing something PVE
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Sounds like OP is killing General Rare's in Karasang Wilds, not specifically in Domination Point area.

also make sure you loot the corpse, the has to be picked up.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]