Landro's Lil' XT.

90 Goblin Mage
Hello

I am just wondering, what is the difference between this pet and Lil'XT from Blizzard Strone since they are exactly the same in-game as of patch 4.0.3a
Reply Quote
Customer Service
Hi there, Bury. Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

You know, I wasn't able to spot any differences either; those goblin engineers are clearly very good at producing knockoffs. In any case, I've passed this on to the powers that be for further investigation, as this may be unintentional.

Thanks for the report. :)
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Hello there.

We have now 2 patches after reporting the issue. In this patch - 4.0.6 - issue is still there. I cannot say the difference between those two pets. Is this intended? I mean, whats the difference between those two besides the names?
Reply Quote
Customer Service
I have passed your report on again Bury. Thank you for your update and it is still being looked into.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Hello.

I am now testing some stuff on PTR for 4.1.0 and I have notice that the Landro's Lil' XT is still not changed. Are there any plans to make those two pets have different models?

There is upcoming new pet aswell, Landro's Lichling. I just hope he won't get the same texture as Lil 'K.T. :P
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
In all honesty.. maybe it is just another way to get the pet..?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
What Tawess said, can't see the problem.. buy it on the blizz store or maybe win it through tcg cards.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
You're missing the point. I do not whine there are no difference. I asked if they supposed to be any and I didn't get straight answer. So after all this time, I'm still asking :)
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
Yes because they don't know the answer which is why it was forward on to the dev's... you might be waiting a while to get an answer but i would assume they are both meant to be the same.
Reply Quote
87 Troll Priest
i think this pet is just 50x and blizzard store one is eternal? could be wrong but...

edit: i thought this, and it seems as im wrong, but its a loot like 1 in 11 boosters? how can this be eternal? really good! but its just rare, i've been doing TCG a long time.
Edited by Monq on 13/04/2011 09:52 BST
Reply Quote
- CS
85 Draenei Paladin
10/04/2011 23:25Posted by Bury
You're missing the point. I do not whine there are no difference. I asked if they supposed to be any and I didn't get straight answer. So after all this time, I'm still asking :)

Well, The Blizz store one is sent to all characters, the Landro one is 1 char only. Thats the only difference I can find.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
so basically what they're saying, by having no difference in looks for these 2 pets, is go to ebay and buy the card for a few $ rather than spending much more money at the blizz store? LOL!! talk about shooting yourself in the foot there blizz /roll eyes
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
This is against the law, and no, I am not kidding!
False advertising, that's what it is...

On wowtcg.com it says:
"Common Loot card from Worldbreaker

This Loot card is an exclusive reskin of the Lil XT from the Blizzard store. This pet is a Ulduar treasure. Remember your nights of wipes, persistance, and ultimate triumph over the XT-002 Deconstructor forever with your exclusive pet.

Loot Facts

Counts toward pet achievements
Colors exclusive to the World of Warcraft TCG"

- taken from http://www.wowtcg.com/loot/landros-lil-xt

Where are the exclusive colours?
I bought it only because it was supposed to be different from the original model -_-'
This is beyond lazy.

To show that you really care, please do a re-skin which blows us away.
After all this hassle, that's the least you can do.
Silver model with purple flames would be nice :3
Edited by Seldirion on 19/06/2011 12:40 BST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]