Arena of AnnihilationIntroduced in Mists of Pandaria
Are you ready to rumble? Gurthok and Wodin invite you to prove your might once again!
Gurgthock and Wodin are at it again! This time they’ve set up their pit-fighting operation in Pandaria’s snow-swept Kun-Lai Summit, at the Temple of the White Tiger:
"Ah, I can still remember running fights out of a muddy hole in the ground back in Nagrand. We've come a long way, eh, Wodin? I tell you, there's nothing more these Tiger monks like than a good scrap. So much so that they've paid good coin for me to set up shop here and draw the strongest fighters from all around! So, how about it? You and a couple friends up for a few rounds in the Arena of Annihilation...? Big money, big prizes!"
- Stage 1: Scar-Shell Summon and defeat the mighty dragon turtle, Scar-Shell.
- Stage 2: Jol'Grum Summon and defeat the grummle-eating, snow-stalking horror, Jol'Grum.
- Stage 3: Little Liuyang Summon and defeat the playful fire spirit, Liuyang.
- Stage 4: Chagan Firehoof Summon and defeat the wandering yaungol warrior, Chagan Firehoof.
- Stage 5: Defeat the Final Challenger! Summon and defeat the final challenger and then claim your reward from Wodin!
- Take all the time you need to rest up between battles; your opponents won’t start fighting until you do.
- Watch out for incoming area-of-effect attacks, like Little Liuyang’s moving flame wall or Cloudbender Kobo’s lightning strikes!
- Greater Cache of Treasures
- Valor Points: