Assault on Zan'vessIntroduced in Mists of Pandaria
You can’t step on these bugs.
The mighty amber trees of the Dread Wastes have long been a crucial part of Mantid society; the Mantid farm and harvest the issue of these trees, which they use to build structures throughout the Wastes. One of the greatest and largest of these trees, Zan’vess, towers over the small ridges south of the Briny Muck – and its imminent sha corruption endangers not only the local Mantid who rely upon it, but all those they might attack in their resulting madness.
To end the threat, you’ll need to take to the skies, destroying the wavering energy fields that protect the great tree while being blasted by the mantid’s natural defenses. After your aerial assault, you’ll break through insectoid monstrosities and battle to the tree on foot, where you’ll fight face to mandible with the mantid guardians who’ve dedicated their very lives to Zan’vess’s protection.
- Stage 1: Assault on Zan'vess Launch an assault on the island of Zan'vess.
- Stage 2: Defenses of Zan'vess Destroy the Sonic Towers and deactivate the Zan'vess Defense Shield.
- Stage 3: The Heart of Zan'vess Storm the beach and reach the Heart of Zan'vess.
- Stage 4: Weapons of Zan'vess Defeat Commander Tel'vrak and retrieve the Mantid weapon cache.
- Greater Cache of Treasures
- Valor Points: