Support

24 Jan [Diablo II] Support Ending for Windows XP With an upcoming platform patch intended to streamline the process of launching and connecting to Diablo II, we will be ending support for Windows XP and Vista. Microsoft ceased mainstream support for these versions of Windows in 2009 and 2012, respectively. As we continue to support our legacy titles, we have found the vast majority of our audience has upgraded to newer versions as well. Once our next patch update hits, Diablo II will no longer run on Windows XP or Vista. We encourage any players who are still using one of these older OSes to upgrade to a newer version.Radathryl0 24 Jan
19 Dec Warcraft III Classic Installation Hello! We just wanted to let you know that if you pre-purchased Warcraft III: Reforged, you are able to install and play classic Warcraft III. To do so, please use following installers: Windows Mac After starting the game for the first time (after installation), you will see two options. You can choose to enter your Classic CD keys or log into your Battle.net account that has pre-purchased Warcraft III Reforged.Nenyasqi0 19 Dec
26 Jan 2018 [MAC][WC3] 1.28 Mac Troubleshooting We are currently addressing issues with the patch. Please read this message in its entirety before you proceed. We are working on new installers for the account management page, but here is a direct link to the Mac launcher: https://battle.net/download/getInstallerForGame?os=MAC&version=LIVE&gameProgram=WARCRAFT_3 You need to perform a one-time manual step before running the game. After you install the game you must do the following: 1. Create a text file named “roc.w3k” in the root of your Warcraft III installation folder 2. Open the text file and type in your CD Key with no dashes and no new line, it will be 26 bytes on disk – ex 01234567891011121318192021 3. Save the file 4. Repeat the procedure for Frozen Throne (if purchased) and use the file “tft.w3k” instead Some Mac players are also experiencing error, “Warcraft III was unable to find a CD Key…” This indicates a few possible problems that we are still working to find the root cause of. Here are a few workarounds: 1. First, check the CD Key files described above exist and have accurate keys 2. Try renaming “Warcraft III.app” to “Warcraft III-temp.app” and then back to “Warcraft III.app” 3. Try moving the Warcraft III installation folder to another directory and then move it back to the original location 4. Try rebooting your machineNenyasqi0 26 Jan 2018
19 Mar 2014 Temporary Restrictions *Update* We will try to update this information when we can as it's not currently accurate on reflecting the restrictions on both keys and IP addresses. I'm leaving the post up in it's entirety still for reference as much of it is still relevant and will remain so. If you receive the message that you are temporarily restricted or unable to connect, the first step is to attempt to log onto another realm, for instance if you are on Europe (Northrend), attempt to log onto USWest (Lordaeron). If you cannot access only one realm then you may have a temporary IP restriction. Possible causes for temporary restrictions include: All Games: Spamming text or chat commands such as /friends list or /whisper or /whois (often associated with bots). Rapidly connecting/disconnecting to/from Battle.net - over 50 connections/hour (often associated with bots or switching between characters). Viewing multiple profiles in a very short time period. Exceeding 8 connections to Battle.net (often associated with bots). Repeated use of an incorrect password may lock an account login for your protection. Use of third-party/add-on programs (hacks) - these include but are not limited to sending bad packets, flooding the server(s), and the use of hack programs. Diablo II Only: Scrolling through skill selection using the mouse wheel. Going in and out of accounts/characters too quickly. i.e Muling Going in and out of games too quickly (most common cause). i.e. Muling, magic finding, Baal/Pindleskin runs, etc. Repeated requests for a new screen to see what you wish to gamble for. Going up and down a way point to refresh the screen in a shop (see above). Repeated use of a spell with no cast delay such as Amplify Damage or Glacial Spike.This lasts a maximum of 12 hours. Restrictions lasting longer than 72 hours usually indicates that you were witnessed by a Battle.net representative doing something against the Terms of Use Agreement, which warranted a lengthy restriction. These restrictions will be for connecting to the realm at all. Common causes for extended restrictions include, but are not limited to: Attempting to use an invalid CD-Key (often associated with bots). Excessive spamming or flooding in a channel (often associated with bots). Spamming over multiple channels - even if it is just one line per channel. (often associated with bots). Use of flood or load bots. Harrassment of another player and/or clan. Advertisement of an inappropriate website URL. Use of third-party/add-on programs (hacks) - these include but are not limited to sending bad packets, flooding the server(s), and the use of hack programs.This type of restriction can last up to 2 weeks. Unfortunately, you will have to wait it out or obtain a different IP address from which to play. Please note that we will not provide support for changing your IP address. If you are absolutely certain you did not spam, keep in mind that anyone behind your network, or if your ISP shares your IP address (as in more than one persons are given the same IP address), gets restricted from battle.net, you will suffer the penalties along with them. This is the unfortunate disadvantage of using a shared IP address. Also, keep track of siblings and other people with access to your computer and/or network who play on Battle.net, as they can get you restricted as well. It is also possible that your computer may be infected with a virus that has resulted in the restriction. It is important to realize that these restrictions are not exactly a punishment, but rather that they are necessary for server stability. When you spam, it places a much heavier load on the server and ruins the gameplay experience for everybody. For restrictions other than spam - such as using an invalid CD-Key - you are restricted to prevent abuse - such as stealing someone else's CD-Key via brute-force.Lurdlespor0 19 Mar 2014
19 Mar 2014 Welcome to the Classic Games Support Forum Welcome to the Technical Support forum for Blizzard Classic Games! This forum exists to provide our customers with a place to discuss technical issues with each other and Blizzard Tech Support staff members. Blizzard Tech Support staff regularly monitors and replies to this forum and will do their best to assist you with your issue. If you cannot resolve your issue through the forum, we recommend checking our Knowledge Centre for resolutions and workarounds for common issues at http://blizzard.com/support/ and if unable to locate a solution, please go ahead and create a new post regarding your issue using the guidelines below. Please keep all posts on topic. This means technical issues, advice, and discussion of technical issues. When requesting assistance with or discussion an issue, please create your own thread unless a topic for the issue already exists. Do not hijack threads with your new topic. Posting an issue which is similar but different from the original topic means that your request may be missed or the original request ignored. Please post a subject with a clear summary of your issue. Starting posts with "I need help!" or "Can't play no matter what" only serves to make your issue harder to resolve. We understand that emotions can run high while dealing with technical issues, but posting in an abusive or disparaging manner will not be tolerated, and does not advance our goal of providing assistance to the widest audience of customers in this forum. Please do not post direct contact info for other companies. It is acceptable to post links to websites where contact info can be found, but posting the information here on the forum is not permitted. We hope that this forum can continue to be a place where users can find quick resolutions to their issues. To help do this we ask that the Forum Code of Conduct and forum guidelines be observed at all times when contributing to discussions.Lurdlespor0 19 Mar 2014
1d Find account based on character name? Created a new account and character and forgot the account name.. how do I recover it? Character name is Mjolnir-x on Europer ladder. I can add the character to my friends list so it's still there. I honestly just think I misspelled my account name when I created it :/ So stupid.. And no I didn't register my email yet either...Millionaar1 1d
1d FOREIGNER UK ACCOUNT AUTHENTICATOR ISSUE Please be able to verify your identity by membership or proper information, not ID. There is only a passport for foreigners to prove their identity. Passport more expensive than game price (It is reasonable to create a new account and buy the game again.) 2.The authenticator service must also be able to be removed by email authentication. I believe that e-mail authentication should be possible on behalf of the certifier. In the meantime, I must discard all points, levels, and skins that I have accumulated before. Customer Center services are operating in the country of residence, but Blizzard foreign data is very disappointed with not being actively accommodating. There is no connection between overseas employees. I was so frustrated that I kept contacting the customer center, but the answer is always the same.Mina1 1d
2d Not able to connect to Battle.net For some reason I can't login to Diablo 2 LoD Battle.net for over 14 hours already. I have a feeling it's because I accidentally forgot to turn off my VPN once after PC reboot and tried to connect to account (which failed), and afterwards I am not able to access my account even without VPN. Edit: I contacted customer support and they informed I got a 2 week ban on my IP address. Now, they did not explain why the bad was applied. I can imagine a 1 day ban, but 14 days? For what? For attempt to connect via VPN? Can anyone explain the reasoning for such a lengthy ban? Also in the meantime I tried to login with another IP address (without VPN or anything) and now 2nd IP is also banned for 2 weeks. This is just beyond absurd banning legitimate player for 2 weeks.ALPINA3 2d
3d Friend Request [error 5016] Hello, My main problem might be my curiousity.. Thing is, someone has added me on battle.net and I don't know who this person is. I cannot accept his/her friend request because he/she already has the maximum number of friends. [error 5016]. A limit as such is understandable, but what can I do to figure out who this person is, as well as the cause of adding me? I do have his/her battle-tag, but it doesn't help me. I've asked around, without any success. It is just vey, very, very annoying. I'm not ready to let go of a potential new friend!Imbalize3 3d
3d Cant connect to battlenet after sleep mode My battlenet wont connect to the internet after my computer has been in sleep mode anyone know how to fix this? (sometimes it just takes ages to connect)Biesiers3 3d
3d BattleNet is not responding - Diablo 2 So i tried to play Diablo 2, clicked the button to enter Battlenet. Loading stopped at : Checking version, and then "BattleNet is not responding" window popped. I'm sure that I haven't done anything against the rules, so my question is, what can do in order to play?Kschaker8 3d
4d Diablo II LOD and Mac OS Sierra EA24B904-605E-4E9E-8A7A-8EE814475C3C Game wont start after upgrading to mac os sierra, and this is the pop up code im gettingKavika1 4d
5d warcraft 3 is already running error Hi, I have installed war3 and TFT and when already done this process (version 1.07) I click on Battle.Net which gives a message saying something like "update has been downloaded, press restart button in order to restart Warcraft 3". When doing this a pop up message appears saying "warcraft 3 is already running". But if I run again this game version is still 1.07 and not 1.29. Could you please help? Thanks.Pedro77 5d
6d checking vrsn was stuck on checking versions, i edited host file, that got rid of it now it just says you were disconnected from battle netpoahr14 6d
6d Warcraft 3 NetEase replays ending early It seems Warcraft 3 NetEase replays are ending early. The last 4 of CrotaGaming's videos (at https://www.youtube.com/user/BlizShouter/videos) all ended prematurely with no winner declared and the final elapsed time reported as 0:00:00. What can be done about this?Cawesiza0 6d
6d Need help remoiving my authenticator Hello, A few months ago I got a new phone and factory reset my old one without removing the authenticator as I forgot it was even on there along with my recovery code . I recently ran into trouble trying to log onto bungie.net with my battle.net I was asked for an authenticator code which I have no way of providing and when I went to get a support ticket to have it removed I was asked for another authenticator code which made the situation more frustrating. Is there any way I can sort this issue out?bigmanfish3 6d
20 Jun d2 LOD account recovery need help finding my d2 lod account i had my d2 key on my old email, it was added to my new current email (and my games) now i need help finding my account name and resetting the passwordpoahr18 20 Jun
19 Jun Game versions removed from website? Hi. I am writing because after the latest website update, there seems to be some missing information from my account. When I go to the Games and Subscriptions tab, all I see is this https://gyazo.com/764b714ac20330e4acb58da7629945ea Now before the website update I was able to see exactly which version I had of every Blizzard game. For instance: World of Warcraft standard tbc,wotlk standard Cataclysm Collectors Edition Warlords of Draenor Digital Deluxe Diablo 3 collectors edition Reapers of souls Digital Deluxe and same with starcraft and overwatch Now I cannot see which version of the game I have. Is this intended or something you will bring back? Or is it a problem with my account only? I think this information should be easily accesible from the webpage so that I don't have to go around looking for my CE boxes to know which ones i own physically and which ones I just have in Digital Deluxe.Mix2 19 Jun
19 Jun Warcraft 3 - Not Full Screen Whenever I open Warcraft 3 my Windows Taskbar remains at the bottom of the screen covering part of the game. How can I fix this?Emir3 19 Jun
19 Jun Diablo II: BattleNet not responding??? I had puchased Diabol II 5 years ago and I still find my keys in my account. I just download it from battlenet and wanna play it , but when I try to connect to BattleNet, after check version, it shows "BattleNet not responding." Is Diablo II server down?EverForever1 19 Jun
18 Jun We want to add balance with our own money! we want to buy games with our own money ! As it is known, there are many Turkish players who are playing battle.net games . The method of converting from US dollars to Turkish lira is forcing our budget. So we want to add balance with our own money Turkish Lira . I'm sure this has been voiced many times but I wanted to write it again :D Kind RegardsUras0 18 Jun
17 Jun Can't add any friends on Blizz app. <200 Friends, no pendings. Tried with multiple ppl. Nothing appears on either side.BU11371 17 Jun
17 Jun Cannot connect to Battle.net in Diablo II LoD I recently bought Diablo II + Lord of Destruction, downloaded it from official Blizzard website, upgraded to patch 1.14d and I just can't connect to Battlenet... I am getting "checking versions" and then "Battle.net is not responding..." I did these things and nothing helped: - set exceptions for port 6112 and 4000 - run Diablo II Lord of Destruction like admin - reinstalled with Firewall on - reinstalled with Firewall off - tried every realm Please help. :(Qater9 17 Jun
17 Jun Can't start TFT since last update https://prnt.sc/o2lunr I tried everything, reinstall, update driver etc. Since the last update my game isn't starting.Jericho1 17 Jun
17 Jun Where Is The Original Star Craft? The Original Star Craft games is replaced by Remaster? How do I play the original?Hollow1 17 Jun
16 Jun [WC 3] All resolutions are displayed as 4:3 Hello, I have Warcraft 3, ver. 1.31 and my problem is that all resolutions (including 16:9 FHD 1080p) have black bars on left and right. No matter ratio of set resolution, it always looks the same. I have 16:9 FHD monitor and I want to have WC3 in 16:9 ratio. How do I do this? Thanks for helpAdamek3 16 Jun
16 Jun Unable to start custom maps on Warcraft 3 After the recent patch none of my custom maps from before the patch work. I thought this issue would be resolved after a couple of weeks, but it seems that no one has found a concrete answer to this so I am making a post once again. Okay so what is exactly the problem? Well when I run warcraft 3 and try to start a custom map, the game returns to the main screen and a blank textless bar with a red hexagon appears. Clearly it cannot run the custom map. I then tried to run standard games and all seemed good. I moved the map files to x86_64 as was suggested to me in another post, but to no avail. So I thought to myself maybe if I make a few changes to the map all would be good, but I was wrong. Finally I tried running the map from the world editor and it worked! Yet when I tried running the same map from the actual game I got the same dud. So what am I doing wrong? What's going on and how do I fix it? Clearly there is a solution as I keep seeing videos from Wtiiwarcraft playing custom games, but I can't seem to be able to do so. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.Gathein281 16 Jun
16 Jun Battle net not responding When attempting to log in I am getting a prolonged "Connecting to battle.net" loading screen after a minute it pops up a notification that "Battle.net is not responding please try reconnecting in a few minutes" Is there any way to correct this? I have tried closing background applications and restarting my computer as well as running D2 as an Admin. Considering ladder just reset id hope for this not to last long I already gave it about 4 hours to go away on its own but it hasnt changed.DevinDare1 16 Jun
15 Jun Cant acesss Account Settings in battle.net I can login into account and access battle net site, buy games etc, but when i click on acount settings to change my credit cards and view my transaction history, the pages goes blank and dont show anything even acessing via smartphone pc or mac os.SlayerMaster2 15 Jun
14 Jun Warcraft III Reign of Chaos cd-key Hi I'd like to play wc3 again and i lost my RoC cd-key. As you can see in my game accounts i have a copy of TFT with cd-key but i can't find the RoC one. Do i have to buy a new cd-key for RoC? thxPellicanosh19 14 Jun
14 Jun cd key required black scren. Hi I downloaded Warcraft 3 and the Frozen Throne but once installed it asks me for my cd key and stays on a black screen. If I then close the box and try booting up the game again it comes up with an error 0 message. Anyone know what to do? Thanks.KaienShiba7 14 Jun
13 Jun Diablo 2 LOD stuck at Please Wait I was playing with a new account I created a few days ago, but remembered i have an old one that I created and used when i bought the game. I would assume ive triggered the password lockout on the old one, as I was trying to remember it and it didnt work out. Subsequently, I simply did a reset on it, but want to check how long it would be until its released, since we have a party going at the moment. I've also realised that trying to type the password for the new account, once you close the game, it automatically reverts to the new account, so it seems that one is locked too, as i just trying out some of my passwords without explicitly changing the account again. I've seen that the lockout is between 5 minutes up to 12 hours, but I would appreciate a more accurate time, as I am working tomorrow and would prefer to play a bit tonight. Thanks in advance!Player3 13 Jun
13 Jun Unexpected error Warcraft 3 The issue is still here. I bought today from g2a w3 gold edition. Installed it , patched it and after that "this application encountered an unexpected error" and the codes off error on the bottom. I tried EVERY single solution you suggested on other topics but nothing happened. Still the same problem! what should i do? last report id " 6B7F974F-5133-42B8-9112-8982C98A94C8 " . I have to say that i uninstalled battle.net deleted all folders on appdata locappdata temp but i COULDNT delete the blizzard entertaiment folder on program data. There is a file in there called friz quadata and it says i cannot delete it cause it is runnig on System. So any ideas? :-)fortyfive12 13 Jun
13 Jun Diablo 2 downloader won't download the game. I've downloaded the battlenet downloader for Diablo 2. It does not download the game. There is no error or anything. it just does nothing. How can i download the game client?Aslind6 13 Jun
12 Jun Cannot Update wc3 Hello everyone i happen to own multiple computers. Recently i have been delighting myself with the fully updated version of wc3 in my pc, however due to vacations i had to translate to mylaptop where i incidently also have wc3 installed, however it is version 1.27. I have now been looking for a way to update for up to 3 hours how !@#$ing wonderfull isn't it and beginning to think there is no actuall physical way to update wc3. I cannot run the BNupdate file i cannot use the launcher because it inexplicably asks me for a cd key (even tho i managed to somehow update my other version in my pc without ever registring my cd key to blizzard) i've tried repairing it and i cant reinstall it because i dont have the cd key with me (i left it at home) even the version switcher doesnt work. Is there any way that i missed to update or is blizzard just that trashy??? Thank you in advanceDreadKnight1 12 Jun
12 Jun Connection Error I have change my telephone number on my Blizzard account, and after having the verification code sent and entering it on the site and clicking verify, it keeps showing "Connection Error"TheMan1 12 Jun
11 Jun Warcraft 3 battle.net problem Hello, I keep receiving an error when i try to login on battle.net: You have been temporary restricted from the server. Please try again later. (3.46) I dont know whats going on...BIELu14 11 Jun
09 Jun Can't install Mac OS Battle.net app I am on my Mac trying to install the Battle.net App and I get this message "We're having trouble starting Battle.net. Please try again. If the problem persists, try restarting your computer."Frostcanvas2 09 Jun
09 Jun My download speed is 1Mbps I'm downloading Destiny 2 right now but my dowload speed is now 1Mbps. Normally my download speed was 2.8Mbps when I'm downloading something from internet. Does anyone know the solution?HGK1 09 Jun
08 Jun d2 not playing bought game a while back, my pc broke, got another one and attempted to install the game here on the new pc and well, it just gives me the play option after i download it, not the install option, when i click play it does nothing, any suggestions?Maximus01 08 Jun
08 Jun Log in problems with working internet Can't log into my account or games, my internet is working im on FB youtube listening to music checking my emails, wanting to start gaming a bit either blizzard is having issues or its on my end ? Anyone else having login problems ??NaRa7 08 Jun
08 Jun Blizzard Launcher not connecting to account Every time I open the launcher I'm put into a 40min+ queue and then the launcher opens offline. Every time I try to re-connect it just tells me to try again after 1min. I have tried re-setting my WiFi and computer but that hasn't appeared to have fixed the problem. Can I get some help, I don't think the internet is the problem.WeirdSanity1 08 Jun
08 Jun Cant find Warcraft 3 CD Key Cant find Warcraft 3 CD Key after the Reforged version came out. i have been looking all over so i can install the classic version again to play them. but i have already downloaded both warcraft 3 and its expansion and im stuck at the part where it asks for the cdkey. so i need help in locating it. i have searched through the topics but i can not find one that is recent after the reforged version came out and none of the things the other posts i saw didnt help me find the cdkey.Knives4 08 Jun
07 Jun I bought Diablo 2 but I can't install it. Hello! So I recently bought Diablo 2 to experience it. I used D2LoD downloader to download the setup file and when I start set-up file it tells me to buy diablo 2, DIABLO 2 REQUIRED PLEASE INSTALL DIABLO II BEFORE INSTALLING LORD OF DESTRUCTION But I am trying to install Diablo II right now. I'm kinda confused, can't seem to find any help. What do I do? I already activated the game in my account.Sheyko21 07 Jun
07 Jun "not eligible to purchase destiny 2 forsaken" I've purchased both destiny 2 + previous DLC passes and yet I can't buy the Forsaken pass. What's going on?MrNovember1 07 Jun
06 Jun im sensitive i admit im a freak WoW BoA issue mean player did this to me, im all tears and ears are nearly ''ripped'' off when i play rated pvp arena 2v2, the monk player named mehrzad takes it deeply into hes own hands and i am still new to rated pvp, he is rasistic and complains when i dont do my job proberly, now... i was ment to pay 130k gold to the player monk Mehrzad also called Mehrzadtv on btag, and well, sorta everything in higher perspective is out of reach for me unless i pay loads of gold to some gold farmer that needs his daily rush of win win qqbb, both pve and pvp is seriously not to be taking at a high stake, i do my thing he sits and talks fully rasicistic to me, if i stood a chance everynow and then maybe i would have gotten further, but this game WOW !!! BoA is creeping me up totally, so many gold wanters, remove the token and let us pay the price of a ban from wow whenever we need to see if we get caught in paying real money from a website and a gold grinder instead. im sorry the text is a little utter un readable, but may i ask if someone is to take this ticket and solve the issue give the man a ADHD medication prescription and solve it that way, and i will perhaps use the ticket office alot more, since every one is mad and big mouthed + rageing over nothing, btw this wouldent have happened if i remembered to pummel the paladins heal in rated 2v2 arena got to 1150 cr and wont bother playing again. its some seriously pay to win youve got going, and i am not well with it!? plus playing your games, some game that aint pay to win, all there is, is pay to win. Im Mad Bro, man im mad, and tears rolling down... get this ticket deep into the society of blizzard let the leading command head president what ever his name is read it and set a much higher ban possibility to rascisem in the games. diablo 3 ros is becomming a group terapy and wow pay to win and all the other games, seriously.. im not going to be happy with the cash i payed through the years of gaming + my old account Which apparently got banned before you popped gold token for Auction house , only reason was dont buy gold from websites, ive been following that rule ever since, and you better have some ideas for me, or someone taking care of mental ill kids and grown ups, because some way or another all is going to end .. im not saying when it will end, but when the lead founder/president of blizzard aint anymore itl proberly start to fall apart. like anyother game .. they dont last forever, but let me guess your high price games is for the same reason unknown time stampled, and you just want the people playing to feel like theyr doing something with their life, im out no, you know what lets make a joke out of it, your out, out of sense, possibly because you dont want to bother with a 27 age ´´kid´´ like me, and because this is properly not sent to the right forum, shouldve never played the game, and shouldve died of exctasy instead, because this game got me hooked like 24/7 and i still aint no pro but people hating still. some learn quick some over time, and ive payed for like many many many and really many pennies and dimes for charecter pay options and gametime, and realm relocating, all that will be uttermost needed back.. but wont be happening since the game does not tollerate that kind, if its a game i payed for i also must follow the rules , hope this does not get too much on your nerves or the whole idea will be a wreckage someday. please just dont reply i think i can manage it on my own, just need to grow up i think and that wont happen easily, all there is left to be written is have a nice history lesson and vote for a afterlife with new life blooming all that stress this game has given me, im ill to the membrain and sick to the bone, and painfully no.. hopefully it will clear up. but thats not up to me. just so you know i will stay with world of warcraft . nor shall harrasement be the death of me, but the stress will have to come to a end someday, BYE have fun and most of all break a leg, wish you well and safe journies. and happy pvping and pveing, :'[ im a very sensitive guy.. that why should to come to think of it. and i cant find the write a topic on wow's forum site, somethings broke again, oh no you broke it. ^_^ and perhaps i am mistaken. the game is fun not that bad and good looking, but world of warcraft needs some attention, not the people playing it, rules need to be set higher in my perspective, and also hope this gets moved to the right location since the ticket was too long to write privat to blizzard support in world of warcraft.Glizzartbarb0 06 Jun
04 Jun Deleted Friends account Hello my friend´s account was deleted and it says his email doesn´t exist and his account is no longer in my friends and he says he didn´t delete me, he got overwatch on his account and we can´t play :( any tips pleaseKabum3501 04 Jun
04 Jun New streamer Hello, im a new streamer and im all out of game ideas. After seeing all other streamers getting beta access i cant wait for you to send me mine :D. Best regards JambosJambos1 04 Jun
04 Jun Can't send WebTicket or Open Live Chat Hello! I'm trying to open Live Chat/Send Web ticket from the Support page, but each time i pick on2 of the two options, i compile all the fields, it loads 1 minutes and it gives connection timeout. Obviusly i checked the connection, the stability, and all is ok, i checked also with an other browser, and i'm also on ethernet, with no adblocks, no proxies, no vpn Thank youRomans961 04 Jun
04 Jun New patch - login New patch - Need to enter CD keys for wc3 or log into bnet. Tried to log inn in battlenet but nothing happends. What do I need to do?SirUlf5 04 Jun